Four (Part 2 to Chapter One)⚠️SEXUALLY EXPLICIT⚠️

"Keep counting, I can't hear you." Bigi says seductively.

"N-ninety sev..." You begin weakly.

"You said that already. If you don't count anymore then you won't get your reward."

You can't quite believe what's happening. He said he wanted you guys to play a "game". He's testing you to see if you can handle being spanked 100 times, and if you could, he'd put the whip down and you could continue shagging. You've gotten pretty far. You're eager to get back to it, because not much happened as far as sex itself. But honestly you're kinda into the whole whipping thing.

"Come on. I can do this all night babe."  Bigi says, swirling the whip around your stinging ass.

You inhale deeply, preparing yourself for the next 3.
WHACK!

"Ninety- Eight"

WHACK!

"Ninety Nine..." you feel yourself getting weak.

Uh oh.

You feel nothing. Well I do, but you're waiting for this last smack from him, and nothing is happening. You had my ass in the air expecting to get hit and nothing was happening. What the fuck? You felt his large, warm hands on your back, soothingly rubbing up and down before reaching your ass. It was actually comforting.

"Damn." he whispers He then slaps both cheeks and whispers, "One hundred.'' in your ear.

FINALLY.

He turns you around on your back again and stares down at you. The lustful look is gone. He just looks so full of love and it makes you smile. You reach your hand up and touch his cheek. He grabs your wrist and kisses your palm.

"I love you." He whispers. Before you can reply, he opens your legs and prepares to enter you again.
"You ready?" He whispers. You nod.

"Wait," he reaches over to the side table and picks up his phone. At first You're worried that he's going to take pictures of you (even though you've sent him naughty pictures before), until you hear the intro to "I See Red" by Everyone Loves an Outlaw blare through his phone. You chuckle lightly at the clicheness of the situation, also knowing that this song is the opposite of what you want it to be about. It's the first track in "Songs to Get Railed to"; a playlist you'd both made for your honeymoon, and any other time you wanted to spice up your love life in the future.

He tosses the phone to the side, letting it fall on the floor. He hovers over you and slides back into you with ease, and you instantly moan and arch your back, your body coming off of the bed. He groans back and sticks his face in the crook of your neck. When he's all the way inside of you, he begins rolling his hips slowly. you let a noise escape, a mix of ecstasy and excitement. You were really doing this. And it's... an experience. You'd only done it for a few minutes before he had you play his previously suggested "game," and now he's back to topping you slowly. He's going at a pace that matches with the tempo of the song, which you liked. You want this to last. Your hands squeeze his shoulders as you press your head down into the pillow. Zoning back out for a bit, you notice that the song is only instrumental, which is much better than the lyrical. Bigi groans lightly again, one of his hands moving to the back of your neck and the other to your right thigh.

"Fuck," he mutters as he pushes your thigh back to give him better access.

The sound of him swearing turns you on more. You don't want this to end but you want more than what he's giving, and you know he can do that.

"Faster." you manage to whisper.

"Hm?"

"Faster." You raise your voice. He presses your thigh harder against your body and thrusts his hips faster. Almost too soon he pulls out and without another word he presses you against the nearest wall. He thrusts back into you swiftly just as the guitar solo starts on the song. You wrap your legs around his waist and toss your head back and, not caring that it hits the wall kind of hard. You grab onto his shoulders as he pounds into you harshly, and you're pretty sure he's hitting your cervix (which you're gonna feel tomorrow). His lips latch onto your neck as he begins sucking on it, leaving a mark. You sigh in pleasure, and to make your life a bit better, he grabs the undersides of your knees, opening your legs wider.

"Hold them up like that." he demands in a dark tone, gripping your hips. you try to obey as he completely takes over your domain, but you both know you're not going to last long. He somehow manages to be safe considering you were both virgins before today and your frame is smaller than his, but he's still working his magic. You go limp, enjoying everything he's doing.

"Look at me." he growls. You do. His face is red and somewhat sweaty. His entire face looks as if it's been chiseled to perfection by god himself, and suddenly you're even more turned on than you were before. You grab his face and start an intense and extremely messy make out session, and it's erotic as hell. Like seriously, it's so dirty that it's sexy.

You're no longer caring about what noises might be heard next door in the bodyguards' suite. For the next maybe 10 minutes, you stay doing just that- shagging and snogging- and you're both in pure bliss. Just as "Dangerous Woman" by Ariana Grande began playing, He took you back to the bed without breaking contact. Finally, you can feel your high coming and you start panting into Bigi's mouth. He takes that time to put his hand around your throat in the perfect way to make your orgasm spectacular. It absolutely is, to say the least. You break the kiss and flop back on the bed, most of your energy gone from your second orgasm. But he's not done, though. He grabs your shoulders and thrusts his hips at an impressive speed. You whimper in pain and pleasure, and even slight annoyance because of your exhaustion, already feeling another orgasm coming. 3 minutes later your body is already convulsing. This one hits you harder and you cry out in ecstasy. Not too long after, he releases inside of you, moaning and tightening his grip on your hips. He falls on top of you, being mindful not to crush you. Still connected, you continue our heavy make out session until you both feel satisfied.

When you pull apart, Bigi wipes your mouths while we stare at each other in silence, smiling.. He pulls out and you weakly slip one of the covers over your bodies. You turn to him, watching him pull his hair out of its ponytail. He catches you staring at his face, and for some reason, you just burst out laughing like kids.

"I can't wait to do that again." He says suggestively. You know what he's getting at but you're so tired."

"Tomorrow, definitely. Or... do I mean today? What time is it?" you ask, slightly out of breath. He turns and picks his phone up off the floor, the chorus of "Don't Assume What You Don't Know" by Grace Vanderwaal playing through its speakers.
"It's 12:25. How tired are you right now?"

"Hella."

"That works for me. You can try to sleep. I'll be down there," He points down to your lower region and pecks my lips. "Goodnight my love."

"Wait wh-" You don't get to finish your thought, because the next thing you know his mouth is on your lower bits as the music gets louder. Looks like sleep isn't coming.