One ~*WARNING⚠! STRONG EXPLICIT SEXUAL MATERIAL*~

Like I'm seriously warning you, this is overly sexually explicit. Read at your own risk.

~Dylan's POV~

You so vividly remember what it was like to lose your virginity to Bigi. It was an experience that you'll never forget.

Flashback: 4.27.21

You and Bigi had been planning this honeymoon for about a year. You both figured that since you both had a few months worth of adult experiences, you could leave the country on your own and spend time there. You'd already married each other at 18, which some people would say is too early, but you dated for 3 years prior to the engagement. You chose Palermo, Italy at first, seen as though it was where you were born and it was somewhere he's always wanted to visit. But what's a romantic honeymoon without any sort of French? You decided to go to Paris. You'd be staying for a good week and a half.

---

The family's private jet is taking you there. You were in for about 8 hours of flying. And Bigi is already ready.

"So. Whatcha wanna do on our first night there?" he asks seductively, already sliding his hand up your knee to your thigh, kneading it at a certain point.

"I wanna know what you have planned for us." You squirm in your seat getting a bit turned on.

He has a magical touch.

"Well... It involves me, you, a big bed, sheets, pillows-"

"Are we building a fort?!" You gasp playfully.

He chuckles and moves his lips to under your ear. "Well if you wanna do it as roleplay, then definitely."

'Oh.' You think to yourself. 'Oh wow.'

"Uh... S-sure." You whisper.

He begins sucking on that spot, moving down to your neck, and just above your collarbone, this time making sure his territory was marked.

"Okay, just don't do anything too revealing right now."

He squeezes a hand under your short skirt and between your clamped shut legs. He applies pressure to your area.

"Relax. You'll like what's about to come... Besides you."

Oh my...

He crashes his lips to yours, starting a heavy make out session. Somewhat distracted by his tongue swirling around in your mouth, you subconsciously open your legs, giving him easier access to your area. He notices and takes advantage of this action. He wastes no time slipping his hand into your skirt and moving your underwear to the side. He slips two fingers in between your folds and starts rubbing rapidly. You inhale sharply, nearly hopping out of the seat.

"Damn, you're all sensitive and I haven't even gotten started yet," he mumbles against your mouth, slowing his fingers. "Just wait... In a few minutes you won't care who hears us."

Um... I'd rather join the mile high club AFTER you "rearrange my guts" as you said before boarding the plane. You think to yourself.

He uses just one finger, teasing your clitoris, and rubbing both that and your entrance. You toss your head back and press your lips together, trying not to moan too loudly. He's given you sexual pleasure before, (not actual sex, obviously) but it's only happened a few times. Before you know it, He's pumping that one finger in and out of you, picking up the pace each time his finger comes out. You're whimpering like crazy, and without warning, he puts another finger in, going even faster. You cry out feeling pleasure and just the slightest hint of pain. A good kind of pain.