2.

I rolled over to Amor's face. He smelled like strong oily perfume means he woke up got ready for the day and came back. Well at least I'm going to tell myself that. I poked him. he was sleep. I slipped out of his tight grip.

"good morning the mo-" I shushed them. "Do not wake him." i commanded them giving a sharp look.

they washed me. and dried me softly. "what would you like to wear today. "black, all black." I said. they nodded and twisted my hair into a braid that kissed my shoulder and conversed with my chest . "knock knock." I smiled. its my concubine. don't think like that I have five but I don't sleep with them I have them for entertainment only. "I heard you slept with Amor." My maids slipped a black gown on me. the gown was the deepest shade of black not even my hair consider itself blackness could compare, it was like Indian ink silk and enriched. "Yes, my honey bunny I've slept with my husband." I squeezed his checks while the women finished putting jewls in my hair. "This humble servant is grateful for your love is like a waterfall, forever my greatest treasure." His brown eyes is trying to study me. I stood on my tippytoes and kiss his forehead. He lifted me up of my feet and swung me aroung some of the maids let out a little chuckle. "Damon, put me down!." I couldn't help but laugh. He put me down fast and bow to me but i knew it wasn't to me but behind me. I turned around to see Amor looking all high and mighty. I dropped my smile. "You, guy you're dismissed." Amor said.

"May the empire continue to grow, God bless our sun of the empire." Damon said before walking out. "Yes, your majesty?" I said. I turned to the body mirror and looked at my dress. the dress fit like a glove the sleeves dropped from my elbows. The waist had a red dimond shaped heart placed on my hip. and had a small train i loved it though it exposed my left leg when I walk. A maid put red flats infront of me before also leaving. "So," amor went on to say. I rolled my eyes putting in my special hair pin.

Amor placed his hands on my shoulders. The oily perfume was strong to my nose. He massaged my shoulders. Allowed him to walk from my ear to the middle of my back with kisses. he was interupted midway when my changing room door was opened. "What is it?" He sighed. "Her highness must come and see to believe,." my messager looked and seen Amor. "Good morning our Sun of the empire may the empire be blessed through you." He let go of my shoulders. "Lead the way." I said sternly. before leaving the room I looked back at Amor. "I'll be here when you get back." He mouthed. My maids closed the doors.

I followed him to the castle enterence. "You! How dear you" i heard from the vioce from yesterday in the garden. "Now. Now. what is this in our imperial courts?" the women bowed there head. "how dare you act like fools as if breathing in the king's court is a something giving to everyone." One of the women started shaking. "Please forgive our lady she's new to the palace." I realized two of the women were maidens or maids in a way. They're more so women who were to become maids but not fully maids yet. they wore black and white dresses

"Raise you head. We can't have a conversation, if youre talking to the floor." she smile. they stood up striaght. "You're so beautiful." The lady in middle said to me. We were the same age, but I don't look it at all. she grabbed me by my hands and smiled. She wore a dress smilar but different from her "maids"

She squeezed my hands softly. "they won't let me back to my room because I'm not with his majesty." i raised an eyebrow and let out a sigh. "let her go and I don't want to hear about this again." I attempted to slip out of her hands. she wasn't trying to let go. "Hi, I'm lily. Lily brown." she smiled. "I'm caitlan." I said she waited. we stood in silence. I was hugged from behind. I smelled the air. It was damon. He has a soft and quiet natural scent smothered with a new bold fragrance.

"please exuse me Ms.Brown" I turned around and faced damon, she excussed herself and walked away. i waited until she was out of sight to turn round to damon.