𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

You've always dreamed about being a pro hero, or even just a hero in general. Trust me you dreamed of this heavenly.

Whether you were watching All might on tv, to watching hero's on tv in general. One person you can say you fan girl over was Mirko.

To you it was like she was everything. Her ways, her looks, everything.

You developed your quirk around the age of 5. It was very much dangerous especially since you were still a kid. You would throw blades at random times and not even know it.

Due to that cause you were homeschooled until you were able to control your quirk. You were able to go to REAL school when you went to 5th grade.

Was it hard for you to make friends? Yes very much so. Did the kids think you were weird for having such a weird quirk and not a normal one like them? Yes.

You mainly stayed to yourself during your school years, until you got a recommendation to UA.

You gladly accepted but still stayed to yourself. People would come up to you and talk but it never lasted long. They mainly asked for answers on the homework or questions about the assignment.

You had associates, but you had a best friend, Carlos Hernandez. When you first entered UA you and Carlos made this automatic connection.

Y'all kept in contact all through the UA even when y'all graduated. Y'all were basically the best of friends at that point.

Now Carlos on the other hand didn't really wanna be a known hero or anything of that nature. He felt as if it was to much attention or work.

Now Carlos did help citizens here and there but they weren't serious situations. Carlos's quirk was pretty smart but he claimed it wasn't good enough for combat.

(Mind controlling, 'kinda' like Shinso's but a bit more powerful)

As a kid your combat skills were on point. You would mainly train with your sister Unique or your brother Mari.

You grew stronger and stronger until you were ranked 'The 6th pro-hero'. You didn't really care for being ranked 6th, you were just happy that you got the title 'Pro'.

You built you an agency, which was doing amazing. You had your wonderful assistant Jada. You would consider your agency perfect.

You didn't really have a hero name, you really just stuck to your name.

When you moved in with your Best friend Carlos, your life got even more fun. Yea, he was most definitely an asshole with his quirk at some point. But you still loved him.

Carlos would always clown you because you weren't good at relationships. You always thought men were stuck up or they always wanted you for sex. So you never really found the right one.

But that will all change.

                        ✞|Lay it down|