13

(Play the song)

          ✦ "hey y'all...how y'all doin?" You ask lowly sitting down in the nearest chair next to you, Carlos following behind. "We good, are you ok?" Denki asked sitting in front of you. "No, she came here planning not to se-" Carlos was cut off. "Shut yo ass the fuck up" you mumbled. "Yea I'm straight".

"So uh what y'all doin here today?" You ask sipping on the little bit of drink you had left. "No reason just felt like coming here, window shopping basically." Denki said. "Oh mina and kiri this is my best friend Carlos, I'm am pretty positive you remember him from high school." You say pointing back and forth.

"Anyways we was about to go into foot locker, y'all Wanna come along?" Carlos asked standing up. "Yea, we ain't got nothing else to do" Mina said walking next to Carlos having Kiri follow behind her leaving you with Denki.

"So how you feeling, for real" Denki asked walking next to you. "What you mean I said I'm straight" you say chuckling. "No y/n I meant from last nig-" Denki was cut off by Carlos's shouting.

"Bitch hurry up!" Carlos say putting the AirPod back in as you pulled out your phone. "Y/n..." Denki said grabbing your attention again. "Oh, well as I said earlier I'm fine" you say changing the song.

"Put this shit on loop" Carlos shouted once again. "It already was.." you mumbled placing your phone back in your bag. "So you telling me the whole time y'all been here, you ain't get nun?" You say trying to release the silent tension between y'all.

"Yep, we'll Mina went in Secret Victoria, some shit like that" Denki said placing his hand in his hoodie. "You kno- damn Carlos what are you doin bruh" you say after being yanked into foot locker by Carlos.

"Bitchhh look at his fine ass" Carlos said staring into the mans soul. "Uh oh" you mumble as he turned around and made eye contact with you. "Bitch why you sayin uh oh" Carlos mumbled. "That's Nova, he helped me last time and made a whole conversation." You mumbled back fully walking into the store.

"Well like I said before stop acting like you shakin in yo boots and get the fuck on" Carlos said walking to where everyone else is. "I see we run into each other again" Nova said walking up to you.

"Yup we sure did" you said continuing to look at the shoes. "So how you been?" Nova said examining you up and down. "I've been...good I guess," you say picking up a shoe. "You got these in a s/s?" You say changing the subject. "Lemme go check the back" Nova said jogging to the back.

"Is that all?" Nova asked coming back with a shoe box hugged around his waist. "And these then that'll be it" you say showing him the last shoe. "Alright ima have you at the front" Nova said placing the shoe box on the counter jogging back to the back.

"Lemme see dem shoes" Carlos said pushing you out the way opening the box. "You know you ain't gotta be so mean" you say eyeing Carlos down. "Hm as if you aren't" Carlos said leaning on the counter.

"Alright here you go." Nova said bring back another shoe box. "Yo total is $168.88" Nova said watching you pull out your card. "I got it" Denki said quickly inserting his card. "Oop" Carlos mumbled. "I could've paid D" you say placing your card back into your wallet.

"Well I did" Denki said grabbing the receipt and bag from silent Nova walking in front of everyone else. "Bye" you say waving back at Nova. "Bitch pikachu paid for yo damn shoes" Carlos nudging your shoulder.

"Shut up" you mumble feeling your cheeks warm up.

"Any where else you wanna go?" Denki asked slowing down his walk. "Yes actually" you say walking up the escalator.

'A plenty of other places actually'

✞|Lay It Down|
(I am aware this chapter is short as hell.....I'm be posting more later....👀🔪)