16

ok if you are still reading this story, ik most of y'all prolly aren't and that's my fault. i want to apologize for leaving this story dead for so long. I def lied to y'all and myself. it's prolly been about almost 2 years maybe .. god Ive actually been very busy with my life, you all know school is a big priority, i have a boyfriend now so my attention really left a lot of things especially wattpad, and it's not even abt my attention leaving wattpad i've always struggled with having motivation so i kinda lost motivation in writing these stories but i try, hopefully my skills are not bad now then they were before, now i found this draft and i decided to go ahead and publish it, it's not much but i had to come and atleast let y'all know i'm alive. Now im not finna sit here and say im def coming back and updating daily like i was before bc then i'd be lying, but im also not gonna say im leaving again like i did before. once i apologize yall especially the ones in the comments coming for me 😂.

✦ "you serious?" you ask putting the fruit snacks down next to you. "I'm so serious y/n" Denki says making intense eye contact.

you froze.

You didn't know what the hell to do at the moment. 'do I kiss him? Do I make the first move? fuck it. YOLO!''. And that's exactly what you did.

You connected your lips with Denki's making Denki jolt back a bit. It was slow but steady. If kinda felt like when you have your first kiss, you don't want it to end.

Denki slowly wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer. Denki then moved his lips to your neck pecking all around your neck.

"try not to leave a mark, you know how Carlos is" you say throwing your head back in pleasure.

"Fuck" you mumble as Denki passionately sucked on your neck leaving a dark red mark. You ran your fingers through Denki's hair as he continued to suck on your neck.

At this moment you were getting way over aroused. You wanted to go a bit further.

You slowly started grinding on Denki's lap starting to feel his print grow. All you can think of is giving this man the most best, sloppiest, most loving, soul grabbing, sheet gripping head in da world.

"oh my god" you moaned out as denki slowly slid his hand in your pants rubbing on your clit slowly. "fuck you wet as hell" denki said rubbing faster.

" Wait, wait denki" you said pulling back. "what, why? what happened" Denki said catching his breath. " I hear them " you say getting off his lap quickly. "Fuck" Denki mumbled as they came walking into the living room.

"Hopefully we weren't interrupting anything" Carlos said grabbing a plate. "No you weren't" you said acting normal.

you were so mad, like sexually frustrated. You were getting into the mood jus for them to walk in.

'Fuck'

If they didn't walk in you both would be fucking right here, right now on the couch. You were jus so aroused jus for it to come crashing down. But best believe it wasn't gonna be like that for long.

It was jus to good to stop, the ocean was just overflowing, there was no way he wasn't gonna drown in it either.

"Y/N!, bitch fuck are you thinking about" Carlos said snapping after catching you zoned out.

"Nothing, but uh i'll be back." you said getting up quickly walking to your room closing and locking the door.

"Oh my fucking god" you screamed into your pillow. "He's gonna fuck me, i don't care" you said sitting up from your
bed.

"shit" you said look at your neck. "one..two..three.." you said counting all the little marks on your next. you counted up about 5.

"how the fuck" you said walking to your bathroom. you tried to cover the marks up with a lil bit of makeup.

it's was working then you were startled by the bang at your door. "why the fuck are you banging at my door?" you ask Carlos as he pushes pass you and closes your door behind him.

"y'all fucked didn't y'all?" Carlos ask smirking

"oh Carlos get the fuck out no we did not fuck" you answer walking back to your bathroom to finish what you were doing.

"oh bitch y'all was definitely doing something" Carlos said looking at your neck. "Carlos shut up please" you said putting the makeup away

"wait can you still see em ..?" you ask looking at him through the mirror. "eh no" Carlos said getting a good look. "ok good" you say walking out the bathroom

"Carlos please don't say anything" you say getting ready to open the door.

"ok ok i won't" Carlos said walking out behind you. "can you pass me those mina sorry" you say asking mina to pass you your fruit snacks.

"if you riding with me home i suggest you get up" mina said getting ready to go. "wait why are we leaving now?" denki asked standing up.

"um because i'm tired" mina said waiting by the door. "bruh" denki mumbled putting on his shoes.
"i'll see you tomorrow y/n" denki said making strong eye contact walking out

"alright bye Carlos" denki said closing the door.

"i'm horny man" you say into the pillow. "girl you better go get that dick, everybody knows you need it" Carlos says straightening up the kitchen.

"bitch fuck you" you say walking to your room.

that's all you kept thinking about. the way denki was holding you, the he kissed you, literally the only thing on your mind.
you jus knew dat dick was big