Chapter 5

3rd person POV
It was Tyren's and Joen's match at the ring again. They we're known as rivals by the fan base, but after their intense match they we're known as friendly rivals. The reason for that was because after Joen won he helped Tyren up with a smile on his face and Tyren accepted his offer and the fans loved it!

After a while Joen and Tyren spent time together as bros and friendly rivals in the match. Then they became a duo in the ring and they got a chance for the duo belt.

A week before the duo match
At Joens house...

Mack: Hehe look at you! Gonna get your first belt

The big machamp chuckles and Joen rolls his eyes.

Mack: Ya know, you never told me who your partner is. Who is he?

Joen: Can't say, we wear a mask to hide our identidies sooooooo

Mack: So you better tell me boy

Joen sighs

Joen: Remember Tyren? The toracat? Well he's now an incineroar and my partner.

Mack: That wimpy kitty from back then? Can't belive he's a fighter now.

Joen: Well you better belive it cause its the truth.

Mack: He was always a bad influence on you, he made you like this. Always ignoring me and acting rebelious any time I talk to you.

Joen: Don't blame that on him, he's only enlightened me. He changed nothing.

Joen snaps at his father and his father has a furious look.

Mack: Don't talk to your father like that.

Joen: Please the only fatherly thing was pay taxes and call me boy all the time. Actually paying taxes js just an adult thing so the only thing you did was call me boy and give birth I guess.

Mack rages and slams his fist on the table breaking it. Joen and Mack make eye contact and they're both furious

Mack: Pack your shit, you're out.

Joen stayed silent and went to his room to pack up and once he does he makes his way out, he didn't care about his dad kicking him out. He's happy his dad kicked him out, but where would he go?

A blizzard stormed outside as Joen walked, he made his way to Tyren's house as he was the only person he knew in town. Every direction was just the white fluffy snow in the wind and in the ground. The machoke took out his phone as he grew tired, he made a call to Tyren and told him if he could stay with him and the incineroar happily agreed and Joen let out a soft smile before collapsing on the ground

Tyren: Joen? You there?

The machoke didn't reply, Tyren grew worried as Joen wasn't replying.

Tyren: Oh Arceus, don't worry Joen! I'm comming! Don't you dare die on me!

(Sorry I was gone, I'm back for hopefully a long time :D)