Chapter 6

It was a snowy night as we continue with Joen being slowly burried by snow, his friend Tyren swiftly leaves his house to go search for him. Running and running the incineroar goes through the blizzard in only a shirt, jacket, pants and some boots.

The snow grew thick as Tyren capled Joen to pick hear his ringtone, he knew Joen was making his way to him so he must have been where Joen and him walked to his house. Tyren was worried sick about Joen, not only was he his best friend... but he also grew feelings for him. Feelings so big he just blushes looking a Joen and when he work outs with him it gets so muh more better.

Tyren heard Joen's ringtone and he quickly tried to find where it was coming from. The fierce snowy wind didn't help as he tried searching for his friend.

Joen: T-Tyren...

Tyren heard Joen's faint call and runs up to Joen's collapsed body

Tyren: Joen! Holly shit are you ok?

Joen couldn't reply as he fainted, Tyren picked up Joen's big body. Good thing he was strong like Joen or else he couldn't pick him up. After what felt like a long and heavy walk Tyren arrived to his home and took Joen in, laying the machoke on the couch. Tyren swiftly went up the stairs to his room and grabbed some blankets as he went back down to Joen and wrapped the fluffly blanket around him.

Tyren: There we go...

Tyren looked at Joen and blushed a bit as he sat next to him and held his fainted body clothes to warm him up...

Some time later

Joen woke up to a incineroar holding him close, he heard his purs and lnew that it was Tyren. Joen looked up at Tyren and Tyren got startled abit and then smiles

Tyren: Y-You're awake! I was getting a bit worried the-

Joen hugged Tyren tightlyas a few tears grew beneath Joen's eyes

Joen: Thank you

Tyren held Joen closer as hus purring got louder. The two were now close to each other as the two muscled pokémon blushed. Their face were inches apart as they could feel their breath...

Tyren: It was no problem-

A tea kettle let out steam interrupting this moment. Tyren got up and went to the kitchen.

Tyren: Tea is ready!

Joen shook his head once Tyren left as his face got warmer? he had feelings for Tyren, but how could he express these feelings to him? Tyren came back with two tea cups on plates and handed one to Joen, he took a sip out of the hot tea.

Tyren: Any better?

Joen: Yeah... Thank you Tyren...

Tyren: Hey it was no biggy, you're my best friend! I'm glad I could be helping you.

The incineroar had a warm and soft smile on his fave as Joen gave a small smile

Tyren: Though you'll have to sleep om the couch since I have to clean the guest room

Joen: Ah I see... Why don't I just sleep with you on your bed?

Tyren: W-Wha!?

Tyren blushed as Joen cocked his head confused

Joen: Tyren we are just two adult pokémon gonna sleep in a bed, what's so wrong about that?

Tyren: B-But like omly couples do thag and mostly they tell each other sweer whispers or have a loud night!

Joen: Oh please Tyren we aren't gonna do it, we're just gonna sleep.

Tyren: But-I- /////

The embarrased incineroar agreed to the machoke's idea as when it was time to sleep they both were on boxers as they layed on the bed in the incineroar's room. Joen hugged Tyren from behind out of nowhere

Joen: Good night

Tyren: G-Good night, Sleep well Jo

And so the two went to sleep enjoying that nught of being next to each other, it was a but weird and strange. But then they gave in and enjoyed it, being together like this as the day ends and soon comes a new day.