Chapter 2

Brooklyn's POV

The weekend passed by very fast, with each passing moment we got. I still didn't speak as much as he wanted, but I would respond with fast little quick answers. Even then I still talk really low. The nightmares are getting worse. Last night I almost punched my brother. On the bright side he hasn't given up on me though it's only been three days.

Today is the day where I start going to hell. I look through my closet to see what my options were. Let's just say I didn't have many to choices. So, I grabbed my AC DC shirt with my maroon shorts with the zipper going all the way down the middle. When I'm fully dressed I pulled my hair into a ponytail.

"Brooklyn hurry up, we have like two minutes till we have to go." I quickly ran down stairs and grabbed my black converse. "Ready to go?" Dallas asks, I am about to nod when I notice I don't have my backpack. I think he noticed my panic and he walked into the kitchen and grabbed it. I nodded as a thank you. We walked out into the garage. I went to my side and hopped in. The school was pretty close, which was perfect for me because I could probably just walk until I get my licenses.

Dallas pulls up and he tells me goodbye as I hop out of his car. I walk into the building I see a sign that reads office. I walk in and im instantly welcomed by a middle age woman.

"You must be Brooklyn Riley, your brother was just trouble here let me just point that out." I smile. Dallas has been always what I call a rebel. He never obeyed the rules. He was also a huge player. I remember that I would always cover for him when he would come home late. She printed me out my schedule and shows me to my first class which is History. My absolute favorite class. When I walk everyone stares at me.

"I'm Mr. Franklin and welcome to History, let's see where to put you now." He scans the room until he finds an empty seat next to a very curly boy. I'mnot going to lie, but he was cute. "Mrs. Riley will you please take a seat next to Ashton over there." He points to the seat and Ashton raises his hand and I slowly walk over there. As I sit down I notice that he is looking at me. "Hi I'm Ashton, are you new here?" Well no, I just walked in here with the secretary and look highly uncomfortable because I've been here before. God use your head. I nod my head and go back to listening about the French Revolution.

●●●●●●

Ashton's POV

Damn. Was all I could say when she walked in that
AC DC shirt I nearly shat. Her long brown hair was in a ponytail, she looked so uncomfortable with all eyes on her, but damn she was hot. I was barely paying attention, all my attention was on the mystery girl in the front of the room. Suddenly my attention was diverted back to Mr.Franklin as he spoke my name. I raise my hand as he points over to me, she slowly walks over to the seat next to me. My eyes were slowly starting to look at her. I know she can feel my burning gaze. My prediction is right when she looks at me. "Hi I'm Ashton, are you new here?" I mentally slap myself in the head. Well duh she is new, so smooth Ashton so smooth. When I looked back at her she just nodded at me. I guess she doesn't like me that is going to have to change. The bell rings and Brooklyn races out of the classroom. Damn she runs fast.

I sigh and walk to my locker when someone punches me in the arm.

"What the hell Luke?" I say as I rub my arm.

"The new girl is smokin let me tell you." It's my turn to punch him in the arm as he has a girlfriend who will beat his ass up.

"What the hell Ashton"

"You have a girlfriend you douchebag." As

I say that I see a blonde and brunette come walking over to us and mentally sigh as I can't stand my best mates girlfriends sometimes.

"Hey Ashton have you seen Michael?" Libby asks.

"Try in the AV room, he's probably playing video games." She gives me a nod and walks away. As I turn around to finish my conversation with Luke he is instantly sucking face with Carsyn.

"Come on guys at least get off my locker." They both stop sucking face and began to laugh. I seriously don't understand people and the need of PDA. I grab my Gym clothes as I close my locker I notice a beautiful girl walk to her locker right across from mine. Jackpot.

As she grabs her Literature book Carsyn and Libby both approach her.Oh god. They start asking her to many questions. Guess I have to play superhero.

"Hey Brooklyn we have to go work on that project for Franklin now." She just gives me a blank stare, god is she clueless? After a minute she gets it and tells the girls she has to go and walks away fast.

"Thanks for getting me out of that."
"She talks, I see." She just nods, but abruptly stops.

"What's wrong?"

"Brooklyn?" Luke says, how in the name do they know each other?

"I have to go ." she sprints for the front doors and runs.

"What the hell was all that about?"

"She's my ex."

●●●●

Ooh.... I feel drama coming on

Goals:

Reads: 4

Votes:2

Comments:2