Chapter 3

Brooklyn

I can't believe he's here. He probably thinks I'm a freak, I mean everyone else does right. Once Luke saw me I all I could see was black. My heart began pounding and I couldn't take it. So, I did the only thing my mind could think of and I ran. I ran all the way home. Home.

Where the hell is my home. I've had three my whole life. But, which one do I belong too. I realized that I was standing outside my brother's home, so I opened the door and slammed it.
"Brooklyn are you home?" Dally yelled. I didn't respond for two reasons. One being because I'm flustered and angry and two because I don't talk much. When I got too my room I slammed my door so hard that the pictures on the wall shook. I turned around and slid down to the floor. And all the emotions flooded over me. My parents death, my brother putting me in Hyland , Luke, everything came crashing down.
"Brooklyn Jane Riley, I swear to god I will bang down this door." Dally shouted and shouted. I didn't and couldn't let him see me like this.
He kept banging and eventually gave up.

"Brooklyn the door, someone is here for you." What in the hell. I haven't talked to anyone except when I thanked Ashton for getting me out of talking to the girls. I'm not ready to spill anything yet, or even talk about it yet. So I got my fat ass up and walked to the door.

Ashton POV

You can call mea stalker. I mean I followed her all the way home. After Luke told me he dated her, I was a little creeped out, but what are you going to do, am I right. I saw her enter house, damn can I say that girl can run. I waited a little while longer until I could conjure up a coherent sentence and gather up the courage. When I finally did, I knocked on her door and some guy answered the door.
"Hello?" This guy looked just like Brooklyn except for his hair.
"I'm A-Ashton." Why the hell did I just stutter. Come on Ashton grow a pair.
"I came here to drop off Brooklyn's Literature book. She dropped it when she ran out of school." He nodded his head and told me to wait right where I was. After, about a minute or so Brooklyn walked out. Her face was puffy, her eyes red, and sniffling.
"You okay Brooklyn?" Instead of answering me she opened the door and moved so the door was wide enough to let me through. I could already tell this girl will be the death of me.

•••••

Okay, I'm really sorry. I've been busy with and one of my best friends birthday is coming up. I really don't like this chapter so I might change it. If you guys have any ideas for just hit me up.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

Reads:20