5

"I say we start the war!" the young prince spoke out, catching the elders' attention. "But Your Highness, it is unheard of to start on out of the blue," Keiji whipped his head and looked at the owner of the voice as if he was stupid. They gulped.

"Are you kidding? The Kingdom of Gáta had started this monstrosity, it's only common sense to fight back. They took the life of my father, the King of Ibis." he glared, gripped the rod in his hand so tight his knuckles turned white.

Everyone fell silent, assuming this was the prince showing grief. But that look in his face certainly looked far from grief, he seemed like a man hungry for blood.

Bokuto cleared his throat, everyone turned their direction towards him. He was wearing the battle gear, silver and gold shining against it, and right in the middle a metallic mosaic of an owl wrapped in feathers, he was instructed to get all the men in gear, in preparation for a random attack, which could be possible. His mother always told him he should join the knights, and be a general once older, he was young, naive, and he loves his mother, so he did.

"Nekoma has heard about the incident, they have agreed to head over and start a war."

Keiji felt tingles against his spine. He didn't know if it was excitement or fear.

"But," everyone stared at the prince. At a young age, Koutaro had a big fear in talking to the public, he would usually let out a stutter or throw a fit, at times he'd just cry. He grew out of it, thankfully, but that tingling feeling he feels fluttering against his chest remains. "My mother- the Queen, has agreed to sign a decree, to officially and properly start a war, against Gáta. The royals will be meeting right away," he looked at Keiji, "Whenever the prince, is ready." 

Akaashi has convinced the entirety of the Fukorodani Kingdom is somewhat stupid.

Or dunce.

He nodded, "Right away. We can leave right now." he stood up from the big oak wooden chair. Bokuto did the same, a few of their men following.

"Alright. Call in the Captain, we'll be leaving," he spoke to the guard, he nodded and excused himself. Keiji walked past Koutaro, too enticed with his thoughts to notice him.

It wasn't long before Nekoma had heard about this, the minute they knew about the failed assassination towards the king, everyone was watching him like an eagle.

As the eldest child, and the only one, it was Tetsuro's duty to look out for his father, and his mother, and the entire kingdom.

Everything seemed to fall right in his shoulders, he wasn't ready for any of this to happen. What made him wonder more, why would they want to kill his father?

He pondered, Nekoma was known to be a ruthless kingdom, nothing but self-obsessed people ruled there, everything about that place was horrible. But all those stopped once his grandfather was King, the rest was history.

Tetsuro stood up in his room, it was midday, the sun rays hit his balcony, he opened the door and stood there, watching the small garden. A few people were there tending things, he saw his mother talking to a few people on the side, and 3 guards were beside her. They were drinking tea, he smiled.

He knew only little about Gáta, it was somewhat of a peaceful area, he knew the people in the heir there was one king, a queen, and they had one son and a daughter. From the previous history books he'd been through, he knew that that Kingdom had no history of anything done lethal.

His thoughts got short when he heard a loud bang, it must've been loud enough, the guards quickly yelled for the queen and king, two guards opened Kuroo's room in signaling him to find a safe area. Everything happened so quickly, soon Kuroo went flying over there, wearing his usual gear, and a sword, one from where his father owned when he was just his age.