Introduction

Allyson Rodriguez, a brave breadwinner of their family. She wants to give a good life to the people she loves and she did not fail to do it, because her name gradually became known in the acting industry. But destiny seemed to have tested her.

She met Arzhen Lorenzo, the person she never fully imagined would change her outlook on life and on herself. All her plans went awry, but he is the one person who can rebuild herself.

But what if the person you already trust has a big hidden secret? Will she still be able to forgive him despite what she found out? Or make another mistake that she will regret in the end?

***

©All rights reserved. No part/portion of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in books, pamphlets, outlines or notes, whether printed, mimeographed, type or other photocopies or by any other form by any electronic, recording, photocopying or mechanical means, including by the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to any current events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

The contents of this book are believed correct at the time of reading and editing. Nevertheless, the author can accept responsibility for errors and omission, changes in the detail given or any expense loss thereby caused.

Do not distribute, transmit, most, display or create derivative works or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

Note: The picture I use is not mine, credits to the rightful owner!