Chapter 1: Ink.

───※ ·❆· ※───

This skeleton would be like her son, and that thought made Fate happy. 

She would not raise her son to be like her life, her son deserves to be free.

She watches as her son discovers what he wanted, Oh-! He likes to paint!

Fate tried her best to make her son have the best name.

"Well, since he likes to paint, why not name him Ink..?" Fate asked herself.

'Ink' loved his name, and began to create stuff.

At first, Ink made simple stuff, like a flower or a table.

Of course, Fate was amused.

Fate continued to support her son with what he wanted, creating.

Fate made an entirely different place from the others, which she calls the 'doodlesphere.'

Ink continued to create more art and painting from here, a perfect paradise indeed.

───※ ·❆· ※───

As Fate watched Ink in delight, proud of his accomplishments, she forgot to maintain the universes her friends gave her.

Don't blame her, she wanted to be the best mother there will ever be, always by their side.

A few weeks later, Fate finally remembered what she needed to do.

She checked up on the other worlds, leaving Ink for a while.

Undertale is okay as they have the most powerful button of them all, the reset button.

Quantumtale is branched off Undertale, so it's fine too.

Dreamtale, on the other hand, was unstable. The villagers started attacking Nightmare.

"Nightmare and Dream's fate is already set in stone... how ironic isn't it?" Fate spoke with hopelessness, knowing she failed her friend, Feelings.

"I'm not cut out for this... I just can't..." Fate sobbed in the corner of her DeitySpace.

It had been a couple of days with Fate just tried to think what she could've done to prevent this, mostly sobbing and staring into nothingness.

She had one job and she failed at it.

Well, at least she could be...

..Oh no...

Fate rushed to her 'son', Ink. Time is very different there.

Ink broke his soul in half, he thought that he had been forgotten and Fate would never get back.

It had been a couple of days for fate but, for Ink, it was a couple of months.

Fate sobbed more and more.

"I'm a failure." Fate said.

"..Oh wait, I already was in Mother's eyes." Fate spoke, almost laughing at her tears at this point.

Then Fate looked at her son's dust again, now having hope in her eyes.

Fate started to form her son again, with his remains.

Sadly, Ink didn't recover his soul anymore.

His memories are now short-term and will be forgetful with the lack of his soul.

Fate reintroduced herself to her son and told him that he can create stuff.

Ink wandered around the doodle sphere and watched Undertale in awe with one-way windows that were now placed there.

Fate was happy once more that her son is back again.

But this time, she won't fail to be a mother again.

----

500 Words.