Midnight ▸ g.w.

George x Female Reader

I stood there in the kitchen in silence, drinking my tea that I had made myself. I was having a hard time falling asleep so I decided to get up to make myself some tea, hoping it would help me fall back asleep.

I've actually been quite tired recently, considering I'm an auror and sometimes it's not as fun as it seems. It's very brutal, but I love my job. Some people don't get lucky enough to get paid to do something they love.

Throughout the past couple of days I've been stressed out and emotionally drained, but thankfully I have my boyfriend Georgie who's always very supportive and caring for me, he brings out the best in me, even when he's acting like a complete child.

I turn the sink on, grab the sponge and start scrubbing the tea cup I just used. As I'm lathering the cup in soap I turn to look at the clock, "3:00".

It's getting quite late
I thought to myself.

I quickly rinse the cup in water and gently place it on the right side of the sink to let it dry. Not even five seconds pass when I feel two strong arms wrapping around my waist, and a face nuzzling into my neck.

The feeling makes my heart skip a beat knowing that the person holding me is the one person I love the most in the world.

I can feel him breathing peacefully and tiredly on my neck, the feeling making me let out a soft giggle.

I slowly lean into his touch and feel myself sinking in love, more than ever. I feel myself lost in a trance, a comforting trance that nothing else can compare to. I feel him shifting a bit to turn me around by my waist.

"It's a bit late to be up," he whispers tiredly, "don't you think?"

His tired voice is so lovely, it makes me feel so comfortable and safe.

"Yes well, I couldn't sleep so I decided to make myself a tea love," I whisper back smiling at him wrapping my hands around his torso.

I stand up on my tippy toes to give him a light peck on his cheek and turn back around towards the sink. I could feel him leaning onto me from behind and gently placing both of his hands on my waist again.

"What's wrong lovely? Are you feeling okay?" He lowly and lovingly whispers in my ear.

I feel shivers going down my spine and my heart starts beating faster, I could feel myself go dizzy at the sudden question.

"I'm alright Georgie, just a bit stressed that's all," I reply softly smiling at the fact that he's worrying about me.

His hands roam around my waist, moving them slowly in comfort and caressing my skin under my shirt. I feel his hands go a bit higher up my stomach and he softly rubs my skin with his thumbs, placing soft kisses on my jaw, down to my neck.

I lightly throw my head back in pleasure and all of my doubts, all of my nuisances, all of my stress completely disappears. My hands find their way to his, I lightly squeeze them in satisfaction and pull them away from under my shirt, bringing one of his hands up to my lips and kissing his hand lovingly.

"You're so beautiful y/n, I love you so much, whenever you feel lonely or stressed, you must let me know, otherwise I'll be in despair seeing you in sorrow," he whispers into my ear, bringing his lips to my temple and cheek, kissing my face affectionately.

"I promise I'll tell you everything from now on Georgie," I replied, closing my eyes in fulfillment.

George slowly brings his hands back to my waist and roams them slowly upwards towards my chest.

"Do you want to do something productive tonight?" He jokes, causing me to giggle.

I could feel him smirking against my neck and sucking on my skin softly causing me to moan quietly.

"So beautiful," he whispers seductively into my ear.

I can feel his hands in touch with my breasts under my shirt. I never wore a bra to sleep and it's times like this I was very, very grateful for it.

He slowly starts massaging one and I throw my head back again moaning a little bit louder this time. He takes both hands out of my shirt and I turn around to face him. Eagerly yet slowly, I smash my lips onto his and passionately start kissing him.

I feel butterflies forming in my stomach and my hands reach up to gently fist his hair, making him lightly groan at the feeling.

I pull away to gently pull his ear towards my lips and whisper, "let's go to the bedroom."