Different ▸ f.w.

part two of "love potion"

Note: Y/n is attracted to girls, and I will be adding a female character as a love interest for y/n only for a little bit, if you're not attracted to girls then the best I can offer is that you imagine Lin as another character from the franchise. :))

Fred x Reader

they/them=y/n

tw: angst, heartbreak, ends fluffy!

I'll revise soon. Enjoy. :))

Each day was like a test from the universe for y/n. A test to see whether or not they'd just end it all, just so they wouldn't have to watch Fred and Lucy be intimate with each other in dispair.

They'd watch as Fred would carress Lucy's cheek while he starred at her in a trance. They would walk through the halls together, hand in hand, getting the attention from several people.

Whispers would echo off the corridor walls. The sounds of people gossiping about their break up would flow through the air and a stingy, annoyed feeling would creep up on y/n, causing them to break down in sadness every once in a while.

"I can't believe y/n actually had some competition."

"I know. I thought he was completely in love with them, I didn't think anyone could break that."

It was like every second that would go by would shatter y/n's heart even more, like pieces of glass falling from a shattered mirror.

It stung, quite a lot. Y/n had came up with these theory that they were never good enough for Fred Weasley. That they did indeed have competition, they would have never guessed it would've been with Lucy though.

Y/n picked up their fork lazily from off the table, spinning it around in boredom. "Y/n?" said Hermione. "Aren't you going to eat?"

They didn't respond and instead continued spinning their fork on the table.

Hermione sighed and set her own fork down on the table. "Alright, I think it's best if you have a nap, you haven't had a good sleep in weeks Y/n!" Hermione said.

"I don't need it, all I need is," Y/n paused. "Nevermind, I'll be in the library, reading."

"Fine, but please rest," Hermione told them.

Ron looked at Y/n apologetically. He was furious at his brother, but he didn't want to barge in on something that he wasn't involded in. He felt that Y/n needed space, from everyone.

The library was awfully quiet, like normal. Y/n liked it that way. No distractions, no thoughts, just reading.

Y/n flipped through the pages of a rusty, old book they had found in the fiction section. The title was blurred out due to how old it had been, from the looks of it, it'd been through hell.

The book was quite interesting. It was about a nasty, old witch who poisons a young girl into fainting and taking her heart from her. The witch was jealous of the girl, because the girl was beyond beautiful. The witch had an obssesion with looking young and pretty all the time and when she learned that girl was even far more beautiful then her, making her grow furious and wanting to get rid of her.

Y/n kept reading, becoming more intruiged with each page they read. The sun had started to get brighter. The sunlight shined through big library window. Y/n covered their face with her hand as they squinted at the window.

Right next to the window sat a girl. The sunlight was hitting her face as well, just like Y/n, except the girl seemed completely ubothered by it.

Her brown, semi curly hair looked lighter than one side because of the sun hitting it. She was also reading a book. Both of her legs sat comfortably on the table in front of her.