Chapter 4

Scott's POV

I watched as Issac began to fall asleep. Why do I feel this way, does he feel the same way I do, and why did his beat raise as he read the note.

I starred at him, focusing on him. His heat beat began beating faster after what seemed like seconds.

Coach started moving towards Issac, as called his name. Issac opened his amazing eye's and saw me starring then turned away quickly.

"Get up Issac"Coach said

"Sorry Coach"he said "it won't happen again"

"Better not"

Issac nodded and looked at the clock. His cheeks turned red as he looked at the clock. Maybe because I was looking at him, and the clock was in my direction. I looked away quickly, does he know I wrote the note???

Issac's POV

I think I was ready to tell Scott how I felt. But what if he doesn't want to be friends after I tell him. Will he not ever talk to me again. I began to tear up, just the thought of him not talking to me anymore breaks my heart. The bell rang I jumped up and walked out as fast as I could.

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I entered the bathroom.

"Scott?"I asked but when I was about to speak again he kissed me. My eye's widened in shock. He liked me?!

"Crap I just did that"Scott says and takes a step back. I looked at him feeling happy inside but sad that he pulled away. I hear the door shut. It took me a second to figure out he just left. I ran for the door, then started tracing his scent.

Kate's POV

So they figured out their feelings for eachother.

"What will we do now"

"We wait until they are really close then we finish our plan"I said with an evil smirk. Just they wait...

To Be Continued

What did you guys think? Was it good? Sorry if there was any mistakes/ hard to read words. Please comment and vote? If tou have any Ideas please tell me.