Chapter 2

Issac's POV

I woke up in sweat and tears. I looked around noticing it was just a dream.

I looked at my clock seeing it was 6:50. I sighed heavily and walked into my bathroom. I turned on the shower to warm. I let it touch my skin feeling happy. I got out and stuck on a white t-shirt, black pants, and black shoes. I walked out the door enjoying the summer breeze. I sat at a bench and waited for the bus. Isat there for awhile then decided to walk.

"Issac"I turn around to see Kate. I started sprinting as fast as I could.

Then all of a sudden I blacked out.

Scott's POV

Weres Issac he would've been here by now. I stood by my loker and saw Kate but then she was gone. I furrowed my brows, womdering if she had anything to do with Issac. I turned around and headed for class.

Issac's POV

I looked around in a dark room and saw bars. I stood up and walked over to them then noticed I was in a cell. I backed away from the bars into a wall. Kate.

"Hey Issac we meet again"Kate says I just nod slightly.

"Come on Issac I know you want to come at me so do it"My eyes turned golden and my nails grew out but I stayed put. I looked away.

"Issac its been forever"I look over and see my dad. My eyes widen. I looked away from him fast.

"I've been searching for you Issac"He says.

"I missed you"he says again. I jumped to my feet and glared at him and sat on the bed not wantimg to hear him.

"I love you Issac"I glare at him and changed into wolf form pullimg him close to the bars and banging his head against them so he passed out. I grabbed the knife from his pocket and started hitting the wall.

"Come on"I wispered then with one last hit I hit glass, shaddering it eveywhere. I felt my face get cut continuously while I tried to excape. I stopped and noticed Kate and Derek talking. 'What's Derek doing here' I thought and listened to their conversation.

"Kate let Issac go"Kate stares at him and shook her head (No).

"Why not"Derek says.

"Because he's more powerful than you think thats why im keeping him here to do some tests, like how he reacts to his father and other things I can't share with you"Derek looks like his head was about to explode so he nodded and left. 'Does Derek hate me?' I asked myself then Kate walked away. Hearing her foot steps coming down the stairs. I climbed out of the dirt/glass area walking in a hall. I smelt Derek's scent with Scott? I turned into a room and saw a closet door. I hid there while I hid in the coats Derek, Scott, and Kate came in.

"He excaped thats impossible"Kate said

"Derek why am I here where's Issac? Is he okay?"I smiled slightly then fwll which made alot of noise. I found a door ledding to the outside world and opened it running as fast as I could.

To Be Continued

Hey guys I think km going to update once a week but occasionally only wjen I feel lile it. I will update twice a week. See you all later. Please comment and vote I would really like to know what you think.