Chapter 6

Hey guys its been awhile since I updated and I'm very sorry. This chapter is going to about Stiles and Derek so if you don't like it then I would just not read this chapter. There will be some swearing in here so if you don't like it then don't read.

Stiles P.O.V

I was currently sitting in a chair in Derek's loft because he was a possessive pain in the ass.

"Derek I don't care what you want, I have my own things to do." I stood up and started to walk to the door but Derek just turned around and shoved me back to the couch.

"Derek, I'm not going to stay in here forever!" I huffed and stood back up. Derek glared at me but that didn't stop me.

"You will if needed!" He shouted back. I sighed and rubbed my forehead as I felt a growing headache. Okay so Derek and I had gone on only a few dates and he acts like I'm his pet.

"Look Derek" I poked his chest which made him take a step back. "I'm not your pet! You can't order me around like you're my boss. Just because Issac has gone missing doesn't mean I will." I stomped my way past him and just barely set a foot out the door when I was snatched up in strong arms and held against a firm, muscular chest.

"I'm sorry I just don't want you hurt. I know your not my pet, your my boyfriend and I'm sorry for treating you that way." He just held me close and started nuzzling his face in my neck. He such a cuddler, I thought.

"It's okay." I rubbed his arms that wrapped around my waist. He kissed my neck lightly then let me go.

"If it makes you feel better then I will stay but only if you stay with me." I say

"Okay I promise." I smiled and we sat on the couch cuddling for the rest of the day.

To Be Continued

I hope you enjoy and I'm sorry it was short but I will update again. I'm sorry if there were any mistakes.