∞ 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱 ∞

𝐒𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐋𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐒𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐋𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. Sauntering around the bank, Cass briefly glanced over towards Dorcas, who was skilfully painting a portrait of Marlene, who sat on a tree branch high overhead the others. Lily and Alice sat athwart the two, perusing through quantities of books for NEWT's study – seeing as the two took it as their obligation to begin preparing early if they wanted to accomplish success. Absorbing the golden rays of sun that spread across the entirety of Hogwarts, Cass' eyes lingered amongst her friends, who were each preoccupied. All except for her. She couldn't stargaze, seeing as it was daytime. She couldn't play quidditch, as none of the girls volunteered, and the Marauders were nowhere to be found – something that brought little surprise to either of them. She couldn't – or more so wouldn't – study, as she has completed all her required homework and is poised with her contemporary knowledge. This left her with categorically nothing.

Meandering back over to the others, Cass sneaked up behind Dorcas, wanting to gander at the hopefully finished product. Seeing her dip her paintbrush, mixing the light and dark green together, she presumed there were still final touches to be done, but overall, it all looked completed.

"Woah, Dorcas, this is bloody incredible! Are you going to become an artist after school?" Cass asked, slightly startling the girl who had luckily not yet placed the paintbrush back onto the canvas.

"My interest in art is like yours with the stars. I am interested in it, but I can't see myself making a career out of something; I simply find a hobby. But thank you, my mother taught me most of the knowledge I know about painting," Dorcas replied, focusing on highlighting the outer leaves of the surrounding branches around Marlene.

"Cass! Pop-quiz time," Lily interrupted the two, earning an exaggerated groan from the girl in question.

"Lils, do I haaave to? We both know that I totally know this," Cass attempting in arguing back, but everybody knew there was no getting out. Seeing as the redhead stood her ground, Cass slouched her shoulders and made her way over to the grass in front. Laying down on her back, she absentmindedly picked a few blades of grass out and fiddled with them while waiting for the ambush of questions.

"You'll thank me for this later! Now, question one, what is the brewing time for amortentia?"

"One lunar phase...which is about twenty-eight days." Cass hastily replied, already feeling confident.

"Good job! Question two, what is the distinction of a Chameleon Ghoul?"

"Uhhh...OH! It can disguise itself as an everyday object!"