ℓαѕт ƒιяѕт кιѕѕ

╔═════ ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ══════╗

ℓαѕт ƒιяѕт кιѕѕ

╚═════ ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ═════╝

 ⊱ ✦ 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 Bσɾα ✦ ⊰

┌───⋆❉⋆───┐

𝙎𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙠

└───⋆❉⋆───┘

"Why didn't you- why didn't you said it earlier? Why- wh-why are you saying this to me now? When I have nothing in my hand?" a stray tear left his eyes, joining the many more rolling down.

"I-I- I am ha-happy to let it out. N-now go- go- save your-self." with a pained smile lingering the other said. 

And their lips connected to share a kiss. 

Their last first kiss.

╔ ———————————— ╗

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫

╚ ———————————— ╝

"ℓαѕт ƒιяѕт кιѕѕ" is a work solely created by the author. The plot and the storyline of this book is entirely fictional and for entertainment purpose only. All the characters mentioned in this book except the BTS embers are completely fictional author's original characters Similarity of any scene or character of this book with any real life incident or person is completely coincidental and unintentional. The celebrities mentioned in this book have no real life characteristic similarities with any of that of the story.

All the images used in this picture is not owned by me. Credit to the rightful owner.

Any scenes containing violation, harassment or cursing is completely fictional and for plot purpose only. I do not support such acts.

The cover of this book and all the content used are owned by the and copying any of these is not allowed and if it happens actions will be taken. 

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮

└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

So here we go with my second book with a fictional alternative universe. This book is very special to my heart. I hope you will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing. 

With all your support I had decided to expand my works which I was heavily doubtful about. So I hope you will stick with me till the end. 

Make sure to have a tissue box in handy because I can't guarantee how you will be at the end of this story. 

© VKookBeyond_Imagine, All rights reserved, 2021