░0░

*:・゚✧*:・゚ 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 Bσɾα *:・゚✧*:・゚

So the first chapter ───────°•.☘︎.•°──

6:00 pm, 11th of July, 2021. Seoul,

It was the fresher's party of the Seoul National University.

The sun had already set leaving a pinkish orange hue behind in the blue night sky. Chilled breeze of Spring was blowing. The weather was nice. 

The entire college campus was illuminated by different colored lights hanging from the trees, on the corridor and the main entrance. Big rectangular tables were lined by the sides, covered with silk black and red table linens, various finger foods and beverages served on them. Some chairs were scattered here and there. 

The main stage was built in the large field situated right in front of the administration building. The footlights were moving side to side, throwing lights of different colors on the stage. The floodlights from above were dimly lighten, waiting for the next performance to start.

Most students were gathered near the grand stage while few were chilling near the food table and furtively shoving everything in their mouth. Well most were there because the guest performer for the night was Kool Kid, a famous rapper.

One of them being the freshman Jeon Jungkook, cinematography major. He wore a black t-shirt underneath a navy blue bombard jacket, black cargos and his favorite pair of black boots that can smash someone's head. His silky raven hair was styled with gel, swept at the side giving him a bad boy vibe. The chains hanging from his neck had finished the look. 

Standing by the mocktail table he was chatting with two guys he found out to be in his department, Yugyeom and Mingyu.

"Dude are those designs of tigers fucking? at the back of your jacket?" Mingyu pointed his fingers toward the back of Jungkook's jacket. Yugyeom turned him around to take a better look.

"I bet they are." Jungkook smirked.

"Damn why can't I find these thing?" Yugyeom whistled.

"Cause you are a baby." both Mingyu and Jungkook busted into laughter as Yugeyom smacked their heads.

They continued chatting and drinking until the host of the show started talking. The crowd started cheering when a group of girls went on stage. By the loudness it seemed that the bunch were the most popular girl group in the entire college. 

The trio's attention went to it for awhile but then again came back to their typical chatting of football, beer and girls. 

"SNU is a city in itself dude." Mingyu said while the two nodded.

"I know right! It's huge. Had gotten lost three times already." Yugyeom pouted again. 

"That's cause-" Mingyu didn't finish as he looked at Jungkook who said," You are a baby." and they high fived themselves.

"Stop bullying me." Yugy folded his arm again pouting.

"Guys when will KK come." Jungkook asked looking at the stage. 

"Obviously at the end." Yug replied.

"I can't believe Kool Kid is coming at our college. I will be seeing him live." Jungkook almost jumped up in excitement. 

"He is my favorite rapper." Mingyu said. 

"Mine too." Yugyom added.

"have you guys seen his MMA stage? The one where he dissed all the haters who say they lip sync? Damn he is the King." and Jungkook continued ranting about his love for Kool Kid until...