Chapter 10: I Want You And Nothing Else

Warning: Smut, read at your own risk

Seulgi’s pov

As I went back to the mansion, all the lights were off, meaning that everyone is probably asleep..

I went to the kitchen and saw that the lights were on and the door was open…

As I went inside, I saw no one but an empty glass near the sink, I then grabbed another glass and filled it with water..

I drank it and then I closed the lights and the door..

Before I went upstairs, I saw that the sliding glass doors, that led to the backyard, were open..

I looked at it confused then I walked towards it and went outside…

Outside, I saw a tiny bunny sitting down on the chair while hugging her legs…

"Ms. Bae? What are you doing here?" I asked…

I saw that she got startled for a bit but she looked to my direction..

“M-ms K-kang? I…. Well, I just went down to get water and my feet led me here..” She explains while stuttering, cute..

Wait- Kang Seulgi keep it together-

I shook my head lightly and nodded..

“Well, i’ll get going now, you should go to sleep, Ms. Bae..” I said and was about to go but a voice stopped me…

“Ms. Kang, I want to say thank you…. Thank you for saving me, if you didn’t I would probably be raped by that guy.. Again…” She said and so I looked back at her, who was suddenly in front of me...

"Oh, uhm… It's nothing, it's my job after all…" I said…

"Also, i want to ask you something regarding this…" she uttered and brought her phone up..

My eyes widened as I saw the video Lisa took before in our hideout…

'If i didn’t leave you and just said what I really wanted to say you wouldn’t be in danger right now, I’m sorry as well Hyun, I’m sorry that I realized what I really wanted just now. I’m sorry if I was too blinded by the pain from before that I tried to forget my love for you that never faded, I’m sorry for pushing you away, I’m sorry, I love you…' I heard myself uttering a confession of love for the girl who's in front of me…

"Do you mean it?" I heard Irene asked after the video stopped playing..

I sighed as I knew I had no escape to this..

"I-I m-mean it.." I facepalmed mentally as I stuttered..

"So you mean, that you love me? You still love me?" She asked, I felt my cheeks heating up as I nodded slightly trying to avoid her eye contact..

I got startled once she held my cheek and caressed it..

"Seul look at me…" She said and so I followed, looking down and meeting her gaze..

"I'm sorry as well, I made mistakes and that's the reason why you got hurt and pushed me away.. Just know that I understand why you did and that I love you…. Seulgi, I love you so so much… And if you'll give me another chance, I promise not to break us apart anymore…" She said as her tears fell, I stood still and silent as I thought of it…

She sighed and said, "Seul, it's ok, i'm not going to force you.." she pulled her hand away from my cheek and was about to walk away, but I stopped her and kissed her lips..

I know what I want, and it's her and her love back..

She responded and held on my shoulders as I held her waist…