Chapter 27: Years Passed, Things Change

Seulgi's pov

2 years later

"Thank you very much for your service, Ms Kang, Ms Son, the whole country of England is in great gratitude of you both for protecting me and my family for the past 2 years..." The queen said as she took out the sword and lightly tapped me and Wan's shoulders..

"And because of that, I appoint you now aa Dame Seulgi Kang and Dame Wendy Son.." She said and asked us to stand up before putting on the medals on us...

Right now, we're being appointed as part of the Order Of The British Empire here in Buckingham Palace, even though we're korean, it's held private as well..

The Queen said that she did this in gratitude for keeping the royal monarch safe, the past 2 years have been tough, many attacks happened in this palace that I almost died again, well I got shot near my heart when I took the bullet for the queen, yeah but here I am still alive, I honestly think I have 9 lives like a cat now..

But you know what, that wasn't what made the journey so hard, but it was not having Joohyun around, it was like hell not seeing her for the past 2 years..

And right now, I just can't wait to go on that plane and go home to her..

"Thank you so much, your highness, it's such a honor to protect and serve you for the past 2 years.." Wendy said in behalf of both of us and we both bowed...

The queen smiled and sent us off..

We went back to our rooms and I jumped up and down..

"Are you that excited to be part of the order of England?" Wendy asked as she took her medal off and kept it in its box before putting it inside her bag..

"Nope, I don't care about it that much anyways, i'm excited to be back home!" I exclaimed and grabbed my bags..

"Ohh.. THEN LET'S GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE I MISS KOREA!" Wendy said and ran to the door..

I chuckled and made sure that we didn't leave anything behind..

"Alright, let's go!" I said after double checking..

We were assisted by the guards and we were fetched from the palace and dropped off at the airport..

We thanked the guards and made our way to the private plane gates..

After, we went inside the plane and placed our bags on the cabins above us..

"You ready to hug your bae, Seul?" Wendy asked as she sat down and put on her seatbelt...

I nodded and sat down as well, "More than ready, how about you?"

"Oh! I'm so ready to tell Joy that I've grown 2 inches already.." I laughed at what she said and we chatted abit more until the pilot spoke..

"Attention, we are about to take off, please put on your seatbelt and enjoy the flight..." 

I sighed and leaned back..

"I can't wait to see them all again.." I said as I closed my eyes...

"Nado, Seul.." Wendy said in agreement..

I felt the plane move, I'm guessing it's take off time..

I relaxed into my seat and felt myself getting closer and closer to dreamland..

10 hours later..

"Seul, Seul, wake up, we're about to land!" Wendy whisper shouted excitedly while shaking me..

I immediately woke up without hesitation.. 

"Attention, we are about to land, please fasten your seatbelts and get ready to walk out of the plane in a couple of minutes.." We heard the pilot announced, we quickly followed and I looked at my phone to see the time..

"So it's 5 pm here huh?" I said..

"Do you wanna go to the girls first or to the company?" Wendy asked..

"Do you really need to ask? Of course the girls first..." I replied which made us both chuckle..

After a couple of minutes, the plane landed and we went down the plane with our luggages... 

We went through immigration and made it out in the waiting area..

There we saw 2 agents from our company..

"Jackson! Mark!" Wendy called out to our fellow agents..

We walked to them and hugged..

"Good to finally have you guys here, so do you guys want us to drive you to the agency or are you going somewhere else first?" Jackson asked..

"Ah, we were planning to go somewhere else first, and it's fine you could go back now, we can drive anyways..." The 2 nodded and gave us the car keys..

We went to the parking and they bidded us goodbye..

After, we placed our bags in the trunk and went inside the car before driving to the bae's mansion..

It was a 30 minute drive to the mansion, and now we're entering the village, I can't wait to surprise Hyun..

We arrived at the entrance of the mansion but I didn't expect to see this kind of scene infront of the house..

I saw Hyun..

With another guy..

With a little kid with them...

My jaw dropped and I felt my blood boiling..

"Seul-" Wendy wasn't able to finish what she was going to say because I stepped on the gas pedal and drove far away from the house..

I drove and drove and drove while Wendy was scolding me...

I stopped at some random place and went out..

I saw that we arrived at a park and there were no people present..

I rushed to the bench and sat down..

Wendy went after me..

"Seul, calm down-"

"How the fuck am I supposed to calm down? You saw what I saw right?!"

"Seul.." 

"Ahh! Just stop talking!" I frustratedly said and walked away..

As I was walking I felt tears running down my face, "Why?!" I asked myself..

'I thought you said that you'll wait for me, Hyun, after 2 years of hell, I'm gonna see you having a family with someone else that's not me?!' I thought while walking...

As I was walking, I found another bench and sat down..

I then bursted out crying, recalling what I saw awhile ago..

It's been probably 45 minutes since I've been crying...

I looked at my watch and it's probably best to go back and apologize to Wan and go the to agency..

I wiped my tears and was about to stand up when I felt weight on my shoulders and at the same time I heard a voice said, "How was England, pabo?"