Chapter 36: Plan Into Action

Author’s pov

“Yah! Yah! Let me go!” Seulgi protested..

Wendy and her other friends were trying to pull her out her apartment right now…

“Yah! Kang Seulgi! Just come with us!” Moonbyul tried to pull her sister out…

“No! I said I’m fine! I don’t have amnesia! My mind is fucking fine!” Seulgi insisted…

Wendy stopped pulling and the others followed, “Ah really? Then where was the country you had your mission last november?” Wendy asked, referring to their mission in England..

‘That’s not considered cheating right?’ Wendy thought but only chuckled when Seulgi thought about it…

She took advantage of Seulgi’s state and pulled her out and closed the door before locking it quickly…

“YAH! We didn’t even go on a mission last november! That’s foul play!” Seulgi said angrily..

“Doesn’t matter, now you’re coming with us!” Lisa said and they all pulled her to the lobby where the others were waiting…

Irene chuckled as she saw the 5 basically carrying Seulgi, who was still trying to get out of their hold, down the lobby…

Once the 5 came closer to them, they dropped Seul who groaned and quickly stood up before attacking them…

“Yah! YAH! Stop trying to kill us, Kang Seulgi!” Jisoo said as she was trying to push Seulgi away..

Jeongyeon and Lisa then pulled Seulgi and held her down while Wendy and Moonbyul apologized to the people around them…

“Aigoo! Kang Seulgi, you didn’t have to even land a punch and waste energy if you just willingly came with us..” Jisoo said as she held her cheek and walked to Jennie who placed an arm around her…

“Yeah, whatever, I’m going back-” Seulgi was cut off with stops by all of them…

“Yah! Don’t make us go to the point that'll we’ll handcuff you and pull you everywhere…” Jeongyeon said and showed her the handcuffs…

“Then do it!” Seulgi underestimated them, but she didn’t know that they'd actually do it…

“Yah! Are you actually gonna leave me like this?!” Seulgi complained as she sat at the trunk seats with Lisa and Jeongyeon, she looked like she was really being arrested..

Jisoo went inside the car and sat in the backseat with the other things they brought while Wendy sat on the shotgun seat and Byul was going to drive…

“We told you we would do it! You didn’t listen, so that’s what you get!” Wendy said and laughed with the others…

“This isn’t even funny…” Seulgi said annoyedly and rolled her eyes before leaning on the seat…

“For you it isn’t, for us it is!” Byul said and laughed even more…

“Whatever!” Seulgi retorted and closed her eyes, sighing…

“Dada looked funny awhile ago!” Winter said giggling as she saw her dad basically beat the shit out of her aunt Jisoo and get handcuffed like she was being arrested..

Irene chuckled in the front seat, she shook her head while her two sisters kept laughing out loud with her daughter…

She looked beside her and saw her cousin driving, he looked nervous…

“Yah! Stop worrying, it’s not like we didn’t do this before with your high school crush..” Irene teased which made Bogum glare at her…

“Don’t look at me like that! But seriously, don’t worry about it, it’ll be over in no time and plus you’re an actor, it’ll be easy..” Irene reassured..