卍 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭

''So , you are a member of  Valhalla.''

''Yes.''

 He pulled his eyes away from me and began to look at the far place. He didn't look at me again. I looked back with a footstep from behind

 He was Takemichi , he came to us with a shocked face and said.

''Y/n-san what you said is not true , isn't it?''

He also knew that I wasn't lying. I should have gone urgently from here , we were enemies to each other rightnow. I'm started running when Takemichi has lowered his gaze on the ground. But a hand grabbed my hair before I got too far and drop me on the ground.

''Leave me bastard.'' I yelled.

''You were planning to be a spy in the Toman and do you think you can go easily now?''

He sat on my back by holding my hands out of the back. I couldn't see who he was.

''Mikey , what are we going to do this? I think we should teach a painfull lesson to her and throw in front of  Valhalla's door.''

''Kisaki wait!'' shouted Takemichi.

''You can't interfere that , Takemichi! Sit down and shut up.''

''Leave it Kisaki...'' muttered Mikey.

''Why Mikey!''

 Mikey got up and turned his face to us. I was seeing this expression on his face for the first time. So , there was such a devil under his cute face...

''Are you coming against me , fuck?''

 Kisaki got up from my back with Mikey's order. And at the end I could see the face of Kisaki. If I dont swear Kisaki , I  couldn't sleep tonight.

''I would have changed your asshole with your mouth if you didn't attack from my back. Ok?''

I have left them there and run away from there.

Fuck Toman and Toman's members!

''Y/n-san!''

I could hear the voice of  Takemichi from behind me.

''Y/n-san wait!''

I stopped and yelled ,

''Now what!''

He started talking after he reached me in a breathless way.

''Please , please don't go to Valhalla!''

''It's none of your business.'' I said and continued to walk. How can he say that?

Suddenly Takemichi held my wrist and said ,

''I will never let you go.''

Well ,

The results of this movement will be heavy , Takemichi...

***

When I came to the inside everybody's gaze were back to me. I went to the Hanma Shuji and I said it directly.

''I have failed.''

''Huh?''

''Infiltrate Toman...''

 One of the guys next to the Hanma came to me , he kept my collar and yelled.

''Say what!?''

''Chouji , sit at your  place!''

The guy who named Chouji left my collar and go away from me.

''This is not a problem for us. Nothing can change this fight's result , we already get this fight. We will win!'' said Hanma and laughted.

Other members are joined him and there was an unnecessary gales of laughter.

''Yeah , right.'' I mumbled and sat on the chair on another table.

I beat Takemichi there and was wondering how he was rightnow... I know he would never stop insisting and would follow me. He left me no other choice.

Also , where else could I go other than Valhalla?

With the person I see at the that moment my whole bad feelings had been flying away.

Valhalla's 3 number...

''Hey , Kazutora!'' I called him and pointed to him to come with my hand.

He came in slow steps and sat on the chair in front of me.

''Where have you been? Long time no see...'' I asked

''I was in a trivial place. You seem to be missed me huh?''

''Ehww , no...''

''Then I'm going to go.''

''I didnt mean it that way , stay please.'' I said quickly

He sat back to the chair laughing.

''What you have ben doing all this time?'' he asked me.

''Shitty things....''

''Hmm , Shall we go out together?''

''Where are we going to go?''

''There is someone we need to meet.''

''Who?''

''You see when you go.''

***

We were waiting on the third floor of an unfinished building and we had walked a long way to get here.

''Why  did you choose such a deserted place to meet?''

''Because the person we will meet is a spy in the Toman.''

''Ha?''

So there was someone in Toman who want to help Valhalla. I wonder which idiot can do this...

Oh my god , now I get it that he trust me enough to bring me to this meet.

   I thinkI'm falling love with him...

Don't be silly y/n you are just friend with him!

    Greatest loves start with a friendship , baby...

''Welcome...

Tetta Kisaki.''

Tetta Kisaki? This name sounds very familiar...

I looked where Kazutora was looking and saw him.

''You...''

Seeing me surprised , Kazutora asked ,

''Do you know him?''

''Of course , I always thought he was a bastard , idiot , stupid , fool , dickhead , asshole-''

''I'm coming to help you and is this your attitude towards me , really?''

''Get your help and put it in your ass.''

''Rude girl , I dont care you at all.''

I'm a rude?

''If you are looking for kindness in these jobs , continue to suck milk from your mother! Brainless...''

''Y/n keep calm. He is on our side rightnow.''said Kazutora.

''We shouldn't trust this idiot , He attacked me to be beneficial to Mikey. After seeing that Mikey did'nt care about him , he wanted to try his luck in Valhalla or maybe he has some other purpose!''

''Y/n wait , Kisaki has been with us since the foundation of Valhalla.''

''So what!? I have been with you since the foundation of Valhalla too...''

Kazutora took a deep breath and said loudly.

Just! just forget the past and don't intervention...''

''Does someone say that , who cannot forget the past?'' and I grinned sarcastically...

***

i feel like i have a lot of grammar mistakes in this chapter klgmkfdgm i hope im wrong