卍 𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧

As I calmly descended the stairs with slow steps, I looked at the 5th division waiting for me on the side. I could understand from the faces of some of them that they were not happy with the current situation, but however they did not act disrespectfully towards me.         

After all, I was someone whom the Tokyo Manji Gang leader accepted as the 5th Division captain.

When I reached my team, they all stood up straight. And then one of them came up to me and began to speak with great respect. 

''Captain, we sincerely congratulate you as your team. No one on our team will disrespect you, I can guarantee that. If anyone messes with you-''

''Thank you for your interest, are you the 5th division vice captain?'' I interrupted and asked.

Yes it seems like I'm still not used to the touman members, even the ones in my own division...

He lowered his head and began to speak shyly, frowning.

''I don't think it was mentioned to you, but the vice-captain hasn't been chosen yet...But if you want i can-''

Since it was my first day in the gang, I knew there would be people like this who would try to take advantage of me by pretending to be friends.

I'm sorry kid, but you hit the wrong person.

''Anyway, forget about it for now. I have to go urgently, we can talk about this later at a convenient time.''

I said and quickly turned around and started walking in the direction Mikey was going. I have to admit, actually my only goal was to skip all this gang shit and get to Mikey as soon as possible.

When I saw him, I quickly ran towards him and hugged him from behind. 

Since there was no one around and everyone was scattered in different places , I could hug him so easily, otherwise I would not have been able to do such a move.

''Are you still mad at me?'' I whispered in his ear.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me forward and this time he hugged me from behind. When he acted like that, my excitement level was increasing, fuck.

'If you think I'll forgive easily, you're wrong.''

Yess , it was cruel of me to force myself to become the 5th division captain by threatening him. but when he was in danger, I had to be there for him , as an enemy or a friend.

I had said that I would join the other gang if he didn't get me into the Tokyo Manji gang and yes I would did.

''Ok ,ok.. tell me what i need to do to make myself forgive.'' I said and turned my head slightly to the side.

He started muttering to himself, making noises that indicated what he was thinking. He would probably want dorayaki or taiyaki or something.

''Hmm , for example, you can dance naked in front of me.''

''Hmm , may be why no- wtf?! mf what are you sayin-'' I said in embarrassment and tried to get out of his arms.

He laughed out loud and tightened his arms even more. Even though I was angry, I couldn't help but laugh at his laughter.

"What's wrong with that, I know you like this idea," he said in a flirtatious voice. Even as he said that, he was still giggling like a baby.

I took a deep breath and gave it back.

he was kidding me yeah...

but it wasn't a bad idea.

***

''Where are we going?'' I said as I clung to his back even more.

''i'm kidnapping you , I wont tell.'' he said turning his head towards me.

''Not even a bit of a problem for me...''

I wanted to keep looking at his face like this, but with one hand I turned his head towards the road. He had to be careful while riding a bike.

These rides were one of the best times we've had together, and most importantly, they were my favourites.

Even if we weren't going anywhere, it wasn't a bad idea to live in this moment forever.

***

''Did you really kidnap me to my own house?'' I said sleepily rubbing my eyes.

After parking the bike, he got off and walked over to me wearily,

 "Actually, I was thinking of going to the seaside or somewhere where we could have a nice view of the sunset and have romantic moments, but I gave up on it because you fell asleep in the middle of the road." he said, frowning

oh my god how dumb am i...

Think y/n think! 

Oh , what should I think? I was a person who couldn't even remember her name when she was sleepy

Okay , I have to be calm... Now it's time to use my genius!

I held him in his arm and muttered as I dragged him into the apartment.

''Fuck the seaside or the sunset. We can sleep in my bed in a more comfortable and antisocial way...'' i said and grinned.

dirty mind... dirty mind...

After saying that, I closed my eyes because I couldn't keep them open any longer. When we got into the elevator, I leaned on his shoulder and  waited for the elevator to reach the floor we were going to get down.

I already hated the stereotypical romantic stuff, and I sensed he wouldn't like it very much either. Moreover , we didn't need the seaside or the sunset to be happy with each other.

''We will stay like this, right?'' I asked without opening my eyes. So I hadn't seen his reaction to my question.

''I don't want to stay in the elevator forever , there are so many things I want to do with you in outside.'' he said and laughed.

Was he trying to gloss over my question?!

''I'm talking about the future, you idiot...'' I said when I was about to pass out from sleep...

When I felt Mikey's arms around my back and legs, I knew he was starting to carry me.

My ears could hear the hum of his voice, but I couldn't understand what he was saying to my question.

***

HELLO BABIES, I KNEW I HAVE NOT POSTED A NEW CHAPTER IN A YEAR. BUT MY SCHOOL RUINED ME AND I'M VERY LAZY. BUT I'M SORRY THAT THERE'S NOT A NEW CHAPTER FOR A LONG TIME, FROM NOW ON I WILL TRY TO POST NEW CHAPTERS. <333333