The Stinky Burrito

My little brother is one of the biggest dobbers you'll ever meet. He's especially a dobber when he cooks. Disgusting. Microwave. Food.

    As if it wasn't enough that my mom died last week, and I'm PMSing, my brother thinks that I'm such a good role model and he wants to follow me around everywhere.

Me: Drawing cats for friends. Scent of fungusy shit and feet that haven't been washed in a month wafts in. "What's that horrible smell?"

Braden:"Chilli cheese!" Microwave beeps and he takes it out. The horrible smell intensifies.

Me:Gagging and choking.

Braden:Walks into the room."Want some?" The smell covers the entire room at this point.

Me:"Get that thing the hell away from me!"

Braden: "But I don't smell anything..."

Me:"That doesn't mean I don't!" I run upstairs to my bedroom and slam the door.

Braden:Runs after me and stand in front of my door.

Me:"I knew this day would come!" Lighting incense all over to try and get rid of the smell. I take out my perfume and charge out of the room, spraying it at him.

Braden:"If you get that on my burrito I'm gonna shove it down your throat!"

Me:"Gross! That has two meanings!" Spraying perfume everywhere the burrito was. I finally manage to get rid of the smell, and I sit down and continue drawing cats.

The burrito smell comes back

Me:"Dammit Braden I thought I told you never to make one of those again!"

Dad: "Its for me!"

Braden: Takes the burrito out of microwave and walk up to me, putting it under my nose on purpose.

Me:Screams at top of lungs that this house is full of hackit bastards and that Braden never should have been born.

Dad:"Well if you're gonna act like that you can go to your room!"

Me:Already halfway up the stairs "Fuck you I was already planning that!" Slams door.

Me:"why did you have to leave me with those assholes and a bitchy cat, mama?"