Pears...

I don't even... I just... Well... HERE:

Italy/Paige: Trying to make a porcupear(pear with bits of pasta sticking out of it like a porcupine)

Scotland (Me): Awkwardly glancing at the pear thing while trying to focus on science project.

Italy: Takes out marker and starts coloring the pear. She suddenly gasps "It's a ginger pear! Oh! Brynn, look! Its you as a pear!"

Me: Worriedly glances at the pear. "Oh god not this..."

Italy: "But you said you were a pear!"

Me: "WHEN?!?"

Italy:"A few minutes ago!" Italy continued to draw hair on the pear and drew a smiley face. "Yay! Pear Brynn!"

Me: *Why me...*

Italy: Draws fangs on the pear. "Now you're a vampire!"

Me: Sneakily grabbing my spare pencil, my eye twitching *I have to destroy that thing...*

Italy: Makes clothing out of a Slinky and pear wears it. Puts bits of pasta on either side as arms.

Me: "Why don't you go grab the materials for the project?"

Italy:"Okay!" Stands up and walks over to where we get materials.

Me: Makes a note that says 'THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!' and stabs it through the heart with a wooden pencil

Italy:"Brynnnnnn! The pear is indestructible! "

Me: Screaming internally."May I...see the pear for a minute..." Takes pear and walks over to the garbage bin. Stabs it repetitively and drops it in the trash. "Don't. Ever. Make. A. Pear. Version. Of. Me. Again." Walks over and sits down.

It went something like that at least... I don't have the best memory but this was probably the most frightening part of my day other than the creepy breathing I heard from my closet and my cat being a stalker( She. Is. EVIL!!!! )