My Fucking Nicknames

Alright. Most people who aren't crazy call me Brynn. And if you're on YouTube or gmail or some other random shit then I go by Kitty MayHeart. I sign all my art work by KMH which is short for that. However, there are my friends...

Most of the group calls me Scotland because we're all pretty big Hetalia fans(as you may notice that I keep mentioning :3), and that's fine. But one day Pangia or however the fuck you spell it started calling me Scooter... Then Scootstar(because most of us really like warrior cats too :3)

Pangia or however the fuck you spell it:"Scootsar- Scooting to every Gathering, and into battle!"

Me(Scotland): "Alright Panties."

Pangia or however the fuck you spell it: "Where the hell do you get panties from?"

Scotland: "The store obviously."

Panties: "Okay Scooter."

Scotland: "Fuck you you're supposed to be dead!" *Strangles Pangia or however the fuck you spell it*

Scotland: Laughing to self. "And that's how the continents were really made..."

The rest of our group: Blinks. "No its not..."

And then there's England...

"HELLO SOOTY"

ME: "ALRIGHT BITCHES THATS IT! WHEB IT GETS WARMER OUTSIDE I'M GOUNG TO RIDE IN COVERED IN SOOT TO SCHOOL AND I'M GOING TO RIDE OJ A FUCKING SCOOTER. FUCK YOU ALL!"