╰➤ 𝟬𝟯 ೃ

ch 03; the golden dawn headquarters

──────

ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴏᴠ

  𝘪 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮..❜

"welcome to the golden dawn my new knights. i'll be looking forward to all of you doing your absolute best for the kingdom." captain vangeance said, upon your arrival.

"klaus, can you tour them for awhile and show them their rooms? i still have unfinished business to deal with. also to the new members of the golden dawn, it's a pleasure to meet you." the masked-man said before excluding himself.

"i'm klaus lunettes, a third-class intermediate magic knight. i expect all of you to behave according and respect your seniors. follow me." he said with a cold stern voice.

"i'm mimosa vermilion, it's delightful to meet you all."

yuno said his name bashfully which earned a chuckle from you. "maybe you receiving a four leaf was a mistake. be grateful that captain vangeance choose mere peasants like you both." klaus snickered.

"i'm y/n, it's nice to meet you all." you introduced yourself.

klaus toured the three of you around the headquarters. it was truly a majestic experience. he toured the dining hall, garden, main hall, and etc. lastly, he accompanied you three to your respective rooms. 

your room was beside mimosa's, while yuno's was about a minute's walk away or even less than that.

you bid your goodbye to the other three and entered your room.

you gasped at the sight. any room you've previously been in couldn't dream to compare to the room you were in currently.

the white marble tile walls with gold accents. the exquisite chandelier in the center of the room. the pale curtains blocking the night sky, the thick blanket on the bed.

you shook your head and decided to unpack your belongings and take a bath.

you were really tired after watching all the fights from today, although you were happy to see different types of magic. you decided that you would try to get some sleep so you can be ready for your first full day at the golden dawn tomorrow.

you read a book for about half an hour before drowsiness took over your body.

you woke up the next day quite early. you were used to waking up early so this was no surprise for you. if it weren't for the memories that bursted through your head from the previous night, you probably would've thought it was just a dream.

you sat up on the bed and rubbed your eyes gently to get rid of any thought of tiredness. after finding the strength to get up, you grab a towel to start off your morning routine.

after finishing your routine, you wear your usual attire and put on the golden dawn robe. you stepped out of your room, wincing at the cold air that suddenly hit your body.

"oh, good morning y/n!" you heard a voice greet sweetly. "morning, mimosa."

"do you want to eat breakfast with me in the cafeteria?" she asked.

"sure." you answer, while walking next to her.

sure you've been at the golden dawn for a couple hours now and have already seen its full beauty, but it still amazed you as you both made your way to the cafeteria.

you both passed a couple of your seniors which you both bowed in respect and also not to cause to trouble on your first day.

"so mimosa, what's your magic?" you said suddenly, as you thought about how you haven't seen her use it yet.

" oh, i use plant magic, but i mostly do healing spells at the moment." she answered.

"ohh, i can't wait to see you use it one day," you said excitedly. "what about you, what magic do you use?"

"i use dark magic!" you replied, wondering if you should've mentioned the other magic attribute that you held.

"wowww, i hope to see you use yours one day as well!"

you two finally reached the cafeteria. you were gapping at the scenery even though you saw it just the day before.

𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚 --

hiya , i hope you enjoyed this chapter. i'm so sorry for not updating this for like a month and a half, a lot of things have been going on with school and other stuff especially since finals are coming up. also thank you sm for the reads and votes even though i've been inactive. also the next chapter should be published within a week or two (it will be much longer since this one is kinda short)!! anyways i hope you have an amazing day or night ! don't forget to say hydrated and be healthy!! ;)