Prologue

Prologue :

I kept running until I couldn’t anymore . The autumn leaves crushing under my bare feet , but I kept my pace uptight and kept running . I tripped over few stones and fell crashing down the rugged road but brushed myself off and stood up , again . It was afterall my very own fault , when the good heaven was finally cutting me some slack I just had to ruin everything . Guess mother was always right , I really had a habit of ruining everything perfect and this is the very reason why my very own siblings were Perfects while I wasn’t . The only one who understood me the most was my Father , whom I loved the most but guess my burnt fate had to make him turn away from me as well . It’s not even 2 days since Papa died and the hurt from his death was still much fresh which keeps hurting me like a stabbed sword attached to it’s wound . The image of his dead body wrapped in white cloth with patches of red where his heart was supposed to be flashed in front of my eyes and yet again tears welled up my eyes . No I have to runaway , I have to be a good daughter just like how Papa has raised me , I  have to save my pack . Of course I cannot just sell my pack to some nameless congregation just because we do not have our leader anymore . I will not , I will avenge my father and I will lead my pack . And this calls the start of a league of revenge which I am determined to win .

                 ⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾