kuroo x bokuto x akaashi x reader

warnings: 3 guys x 1 girl, foursome, filming, vaginal penetration, vibrator, blindfold, restraints, oral, only fans

Sorry it's not long I'm really sick and I kept having to stop while writing this because I was in a lot of pain.
I will make it up to yall by writing a longer chapter next time <3

Words: 1851
——————————————

you sat down at the dining table, your hands tracing over the keys of your keyboard, checking the amount of money you and your boyfriend made from your last only fans video.

“how much did we make, babe?” kuroo asked, standing behind your chair, looking over your shoulder.

“just over a thousand,” you smiled

“that’s pretty good. hey,” he pulled the chair out next to you, sitting himself down so he was able to look you in the eye,
“i have an idea for a next video.”

“what is it?”

kuroo smirked, “what if we invite bokuto and akaashi to join us next time? just think about how many people would pay to see that.”

“i mean, i’m not opposed to the idea.”

“if you make up your mind by the time the sun starts to set, i’ll call them over and we can do it tonight,” he added.

you looked up into your boyfriends eyes, “tetsurō, is it bad that i kind of want to do this?”

he smirked, “not at all.”

kuroo‘s high school friends walked in through the door. the day had gone and night life had arrived. kuroo greeted his two friends, telling them that you were already upstairs in the bedroom waiting for them. this made bokuto excited, causing him to rush to the bedroom, kuroo quickly following behind him as akaashi slowly made his way upstairs.

you stood by the camera, setting it up, your laptop sitting on the bedroom desk, so you were able to see everything that was being filmed. you noticed the three boys entering the bedroom, greeting them with a smile and a simple wave.

kuroo sat you down on the bed, akaashi and bokuto standing on either side of him, “alright, so this is how we’re going to do it. since i’m not too sure about bokuto and akaashi using their real names online, you’re gonna call bokuto ‘bo’ and akaashi ‘kaashi’ that way, we can hide their identity. before we start, do you two have any questions?”

“is this gonna be very vanilla? can’t we get freaky?” bokuto whined.

kuroo walked over to one of the drawers of the night stand, calling the two boys over with him. akaashi and bokuto’s eyes widened as they saw the drawer filled with toys,
“grab whatever you want.”

kuroo pulled out a blindfold, walking over to you as the two others sat occupied by the drawer filled with toys. he grabbed your hair tie, tying your hair up and slipping the blindfold over your eyes.

bokuto climbed over onto the bed, tugging your large shirt from your body and throwing it to the floor. akaashi joined bokuto on the bed, kuroo sitting behind you as he unclasped your bra, throwing it to the floor. kuroo moved as akaashi pushed you back, holding the rope in his hands as he moved, tying your arms to the side of the bed, pressing kisses onto your delicate skin as bokuto toyed with your nipples, placing them in his mouth, sucking lightly as kuroo placed soft kisses on your neck.