osamu x reader

⠀• warnings ; NSFW, praise kink (receiving & giving), breeding kink, mirror kink, size kink, multiple orgasms, creampie.

Words: 2879
——————————————

you had always known from previous partners that you had more… sexual fantasies than most. you never thought it as a bad thing, and weren’t upset when your partners didn’t feel like experimenting.

⠀⠀ relationships relied on respecting boundaries and only willing to experiment in areas where both parties were comfortable doing so.

⠀⠀ that’s why when you had starting dating osamu, you hadn’t expected him to being so willing to experiment. you’d think from the outside that osamu would only have a few kinks, maybe willing to experiment here and there.

⠀⠀ oh but they were wrong, so so so very wrong. osamu wanted to experiment almost everything. it must be the chef in him and wanting to learn and try new things to try and improve.

⠀⠀ and that’s how you ended up sobbing and crying out his name like there was nothing more you could say as osamu tried out your little… “experiments”.

⠀⠀ you wrapped your arms around osamu as he lifted you up, wrapping your soft legs around his waist as he sat down on the bed. removing his cap as he finally relaxed against you.

⠀⠀ his hands grasped where your hips and thighs intersected, running his fingers over the littlest of details, worshipping your skin with only a few strokes of his calloused and skilled fingers.

⠀⠀ your kisses becoming didn’t become faster or harsher. you both relished in the moment of your lips moving against each other, occasionally opening up to look at the other and gaze into each other’s eyes. both lightening up with nothing but passionate and loving lust.

⠀⠀ your hands grasped his hair as he pulled away, his hand leaving your hip to gently tug the hem of your shirt down slightly, exposing more of your shoulder to his wondering lips.

⠀⠀ small huffs of your breath egged him on as he left quick pecks all over your shoulder and neck, almost tickling you as you chuckle, catching his attention.

⠀⠀ “ticklish just because of my kisses aren’t you sweets?” he grins against your shoulder as you smile, kissing the side of his head as he smiles back.

⠀⠀ “well when it’s continuous and your lips are so soft… yes… yes i am…” you sigh as he gently bites against your shoulder, nipping at the smooth skin as he kisses over the sore.

⠀⠀ “well then i’ll just have to keep doing it… your laugh is music to my ears,” he whispers in your ear as you shiver. your core clenching around nothing as you wiggle your ass slightly. osamu smiles and grasps you in his hands.

⠀⠀ “aww baby look at how small you are compared to me. yer like my precious little doll… all for me… such a good sweet doll,” he praises as he gently fondles your ass. leaning back up to kiss you softly as you arch your back slightly as he lightly taps your ass.

⠀⠀ “osamu… please just give me something. anything..” you ask as osamu smiles, bringing his finger towards your mouth as you gently suck on it. wetting his finger as his other hand tugs at your shirt. you pull back for a second to pull off the large sweatshirt, leaving your soft tits to fall into place.

⠀⠀ osamu could see them over thirty times and he would still be marveled by your beauty. taking the soft mounds into his hands as his wet thumb that was previously in your mouth rubs against your hardening nipple. your soft mewls fill the room as osamu smiles, kissing your cheek.