Part eleven/final

Replace 11

"Baby," Jungkook tapped my arm, "also Jimin told me to give you this." Jungkook handed me a large envelope. 

I opened it and pulled out the stack of papers inside. 

Divorce papers. 

I glanced back outside but Jimin was gone. "What is that?" I showed Jungkook the papers. 

"Baby, this is a good thing! We can be together again and start our own family." His hand touched my stomach, smiling at me. 

But I couldn't feel anything. I had just lost my baby yet I didn't feel sad or angry. I felt a little relieved. 

I knew I wasn't 100% ready to be a mother but it was Jungkook's baby and I loved him. 

"Baby?" I snapped out of my thoughts, looking back at Jungkook. 

"Is something wrong?" I shook my head. "I want to sleep," I pushed the food away and lay back. 

Jungkook ran his hands through my hair, "okay, I'll go get the nurse as well." I nodded. 

I stared at the divorce papers, Jimin had already signed them. I traced my finger along his name, sighing out. 

Why couldn't I sign it? 

Did I have feelings for Jimin? I did spend a lot of time with him, that could be why. But if we divorced, it doesn't mean I couldn't see him. 

So why was this so hard? 

I threw it across the room and turned. 

"Y/n?" I looked at the door, dad. "What happened? You disappeared!" He rushed to hug me. 

"What happened to you, pumpkin?" I explained everything to my dad, except the pregnancy. He was beyond furious. 

"Why didn't you come tell me any of this? And why didn't you say no?" I looked down, avoiding his eyes. 

He sighed, "are you leaving Jimin?" I shrugged. 

My dad and I were always close but after the wedding, I knew if I spent time with him, I would spill everything. 

"I'm taking that as a no. So you and Jungkook are over then?" I shrugged again, "I have no idea what to do." 

He hugged me, "I can't tell you what to do but you'll figure it out on your own." 

The scent of hot wings hit my nose making me wake up. Jungkook was sitting next to me. 

"Jimin told me to give you this." 

The same exact wings we ate together. I smiled and opened the box. Jungkook took my hand, "y/n," 

I turned to look at him, "do you love me?" His simple question sent my mind swirling. 

Did I love Jungkook? If I loved someone, I shouldn't hesitate to say it. But why couldn't words come out of my mouth? 

I stared at Jungkook, he only ever loved me. How could I do this to him? How could I break his heart by keeping quiet? 

Jungkook did nothing wrong, everything was my fault because I couldn't say no to my stupid mother. I couldn't even tell Jungkook everything that happened and then I doubted him. 

"Y/n?" Jungkook stood up and hugged me, "thank you for everything. I understand feelings change over time. I will always be here for you, no matter what happens."

I couldn't say anything to him. Jungkook took a deep breath in, "I'll go tell Jimin, you're awake." 

Jungkook held my face and kissed my forehead before walking out the room. 

Jungkook returned with Jimin. He smiled at me, "how are you feeling?" 
"I'm okay and you?" 

"I'm fine. Did you eat?" I shook my head. Jungkook cleared his throat, "Y/n wants to tell you something." 

I took a deep breath in. "If it's about the divorce papers, I'm fine. I just want you to be happy." 

"I'm not divorcing you. I don't want to." Jimin stared at me, "but you and…" 

"I like you." I sounded like some stupid 3 year old girl confessing to her crush. I closed my eyes, too afraid to see Jimin's reaction. 

"I-I like you too." 

Jimin cupped my cheeks and kissed me. He was so soft and gentle, I just wanted to melt into his arms. 

Two weeks later: 

Jimin helped me into our house. "I'm not disabled." He rolled his eyes at me, "you're still injured." 

He made me lie on our bed and scooted next to me. "Do you think they'll find her?" I asked. 

"They will. She can't run away forever, plus what she did was attempted murder." 

Jimin took my hand, "all of that doesn't matter anymore because you're here, safe and with me." 

I smiled at him, "thank you for everything."