telepathy

tw: mentions of suicide, gore, violence, and foul language.

bold: writing

'single quotation': thoughts

slanted/italics: memories.

underlined: underlined sentences are basically commands and thoughts of those who's thoughts are still completely controlled by the mask.

single quotation dialogue is basically belongs to a person who isn't a mask or has gained a bit of freedom from the command and can retain their own thoughts..

.

.

.

.

~" 𝘴𝘺𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘺 "~

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

Previously

He only watched her struggle and manage to balance out the weight on the bridge. Somehow, she made it to the other side and waved triumphantly at Butcher mask. He sighed the breath he was holding. He waved back. She was a danger magnet, if anything. If he was going to follow her, he would need to find another entry. But for now, he had to tend to other humans.

.

.

.

3rd pov:

Another cute quirk Butcher mask picked up on was killing masks (provoked or not) to relieve stress. His forced instincts to kill stayed as impulsive as before, and sometimes he just needed to kill something. He didn't want to, he just got... weird... when he didn't get it out of his system.
Now was one of those times. He had hurt that man from earlier, and sure, he would normally be good for a while, but that time he didn't get to kill the man.

'Maybe I should just cook.' Stress cooking was surprisingly soothing. It had a similar, if not equal, effect as fighting.
'maa, an omelette sounds great right now.'
'We're in the middle of a fight.'

He found a mask not too far from where that honjo girl went. A woman, mid 40's, laid in a pool of blood near a closed door.
He didn't spot any other humans, but a faint buzz told him otherwise. But he would worry about that once he's had his fix.

The mask noticed him immediately. She was scrawny, but he knew what the Command was capable of doing to a person's strength and agility.

'Just one swift swipe.' His cleavers shined with reflected anticipation.
His face dulled and he focused on the mask that zoomed towards him.
'Just one swipe.' His hands itched to move. He hated it.