warm (HEAVLY UNEDITED)

tw: mentions of suicide, gore, violence, and foul language.

bold: writing

'single quotation': thoughts

"underlined quotation": telepathy

slanted/italics: memories.

underlined: underlined sentences are basically commands and thoughts of those who's thoughts are still completely controlled by the mask.

single quotation dialogue is basically belongs to a person who isn't a mask or has gained a bit of freedom from the command and can retain their own thoughts..

.

.

.

.

~" 𝘴𝘺𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘺 "~

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

Previously

"I uh... sorry?" The girl stuttered while peeking from behind Butcher mask, who stood as cold as ice.

'This human has already reached the level close to God.'

Butcher mask watched the sniper's eyes widen. 'What the hell?! What's with this command?'

Butcher mask snapped out of his petrified state. The mask had almost hit him. The mask threatened him and a human girl with a gun. Something like artificial rage swelled inside of Butcher mask. A click in his head, and a swarming buzz.

'This realm is a facility to create God.' The voice spoke to Sniper mask.

.

.

.

'What do you mean "God"? I need specifics.'

'It is unnecessary for an Angel to interfere with the one close to God.'

The girl was still looking at him from the side. "So, um, I was just wondering if you're okay?"

Butcher mask pushed the girl back again so that she was completely behind him.

'This realm is a facility to create God. Those who wear the masks are "Angels," and must preform the task of bringing humans closer to God.'

'So that was the end of the command?' Sniper mask lowered his rifle down completely. 'The "Angel's task," huh?'

Butcher mask kept his cleaver drawn and maintained his defensive stance. There was a tense silence as they all looked at one another with distrust (well, not really the girl.)