Authors Note

Okay, I really hate to address this.

But some people on here make me not want to continue this story after I said a bunch of times; This story is completely a rough draft! I really didn't expect anyone to read this. So there's going to be LOTS OF SPELLING MISTAKES.

You need to be mindful that some people aren't even fluent in English, and it's not that hard to simply correct someone's spelling just by saying,

Ex. "Hey, in case you missed this. It's spelled Macrons."

You need to be polite, because I don't think it's that hard.

Also let me explain the concept of the creatures I make up along the way.

One of the creatures is referred to as a reaper (if I remember calling it that or not, it's been awhile.) but it's head is able to turn 360 degrees.
I want to note this once more-

This story is a rough draft, basically it's just also a work of fun that again. I didn't expect for people to read this. I also wrote this a few years ago, so that was when I wasn't picky on my writing style and making sure there's no mistakes.
That's why I honestly slowly am pulling away from this story, since there's also people that just don't understand this story was written awhile ago.

If you aren't going to be polite about this, then I don't know what else to say. Know that I am human, I have feelings and that it's normal for me to be upset about this. There's lots of people that get upset over these type of comments that are made.

Because the story is a rough draft, not ever point is made across or things are written with clarity.

Please, if you can't handle reading this cringey story. Don't make rude comments and just simply block the story.

I honestly just have a new story on the way, that will be better improved. But it won't come until I finish this one.

But if I keep getting comments like this, I'll just leave this story and not come back to it at all.
Again, I have feelings.

If this sounds directed towards anyone, I apologize.
But you also shouldn't be hurting my feelings.