Chapter 3: I destroy a classroom

Everyone begins screaming as cracks run across the walls and the floor begins to slide apart.
"EARTHQUAKE!" Someone yells. First prize to you for stating the obvious.
The wall closest to me crumbles, rubble raining down near me. I dive to the left to escape a falling piece of debris, flinging my hands out. The debris stops falling and hovers in the air, about a metre from my outstretched hands. I stare, wide-eyed and shocked. Zephyr stops running and stares at me, his mouth hanging open.
Curious, I move my right hand. The debris moves with it. I lower my hand and the debris drops to the floor. The quake begins to die down.
"T-Terran," Zephyr says nervously.
"The earthquake started when I grew frustrated, and stopped once I calmed down." I muse.
"Terran-"
"Not now, Zephyr! I'm thinking!"
"TERRAN!" Zephyr yells. A fierce breeze comes out of nowhere and slams into me.
I stare at Zephyr, slightly shocked. He realises what happened and a look of worry crosses his face.
"Shoot, I let it happen again," he curses.
"Let what happen?" I ask.
"And now I've found someone like me."
"Zephyr, what is going on?" I yell. He looks at me, his face a mask of seriousness.
"Come on. We have to run." He takes my arm and dashes out of the Food Tech room.

We race through the corridors, past frightened students and confused teachers. I try asking questions, but Zephyr says "Not now," and keeps running. I sigh and dodge one student and run headlong into Serena, her hair sopping wet.
"Ouch! Sorry Serena."
"Terran? What's going on?" she asks, bewildered.
"Earthquake. May have been caused by me. This guy slammed me into a wall with wind and then started dragging me somewhere," I explain, "and why is you hair wet?"
"This kid in my class ruptured the pipes. I think he was provoked or something."
"Hold up, who is this?" Zephyr asks.
"Oh! This is Serena, a friend of mine," I say, "Serena, this is Zephyr. He's the guy who slammed me into a wall."
"Oh, um, hello." Serena nods and smiles nervously. Zephyr casts her a suspicious look.
"So you hang out with this guy."
"Yes."
"And a kid in your class just ruptured the pipes."
"Yes."
Zephyr stiffens, like he's been shot.
"You're one of us," he says.
"Wait, what?" Serena and I both ask.
"You're members of the New Zodiac."