Stevie?

Bucky and steve had on a shocked face, did peter just call steve Stevie? Well that was until peter sat up and pulled off his mask

 "Pete..?" Steve said quitely, peter still looked the same like back in the day, messy curly light brown hair, big dark brown eyes, the smallest dimples that would appear when he smiles, all the same just missing the hope that was once there.

Steve turned to bucky and smiled "did you know?" Steve asked, bucky smiled shyly "yeah" bucky said and steve could worry about that later because he went to go hug his best friend.

Steve huged peter tightly and peter huged back with equally as much force, bucky smiled a little at that

now the avengers we're shocked, the spider toke off his mask, knew steve for some reason, also spent time with barnes without them noticing, and is now hugging steve. They heard sniffling from Steve's part; tony was the most shocked spider the kid (not kid but sounded like)  was hugging steve the guy he fought a year or so ago. 

Clint nudged buckys arms which made bucky look at him and raise a brow "how does spider know steve amd how do you know him?" Clint asked, "we just do" bucky said vaguely and said nothing more.

Clint looked at him with his eyes narrowed and bucky chuckled a bit.

the pair finally pulled back from the long hug and tony finally said something "what the fuck just happened and how the fuck do you know spider"

And everything goes downhill

---

AN: if i didn't make it clear civil war already happened and tony and steve relationship is still bumpy, also i feel like updating tomorrow  so yeah :)

Wc: 287