Class

Imagine your Stefan's girlfriend and gets bored in class.
It was a Friday morning and I was in school. I didn't mind school unlike some people, I got to act normal, act like my life wasn't a complete shambles. Blend in with everyone else. I was in all the same classes as my boyfriend Stefan, which was a relief but I was convinced Stefan compelled the principle to do it. Or maybe we just got lucky.

Me, Stefan and his friends were sat a lunch chatting away when the bell ran notifying us to go to our next class. Me and Stefan had history with Rick but in school we had to call him Mr Saltzman which was weird but I had to get used to it I guess. Stefan being the gentleman he was, he took my hand and walked me to class. His hand was much bigger than mine and devoured my small hand within his clutch. He put his hand round me, my hand still within his. It didn't take long to walk to class so we strolled there taking our time.

Once we arrived to the door of our classroom, he let go of my hand and indicated for me to go in so I did. We took our seats as did everyone else. Me and Stefan sat next to each other as Rick was nice enough to let us even though we spoke a lot. We was leaning about the 1600's and there lifestyle. If I had to be honest history wasn't my favourite class but I grinned and bared it. We had only been sat in class for at least 45 minutes by the time I had started to grow bored so I resorted to day dreaming. Dreaming of Stefan, that really passed the time. It was hard not to always have Stefan on my mind, he was all I really thought about. From his ripped abs to his perfect smile, from his sharp jawline to his forest green eyes. His eyes, they were truly mesmerising, I had found I often got lost in looking into them but Stefan didn't mind he even though it was quite cute. How I obsessed over him in every way possible. Stefan had been sat next to me, doodling on his textbook. I watched him draw every new doodle like my life depended on it. From how his pen moved on his page to how his fingers controlled the pen. He had soon noticed me, my eyes glued onto him.
"What" he laughed quietly. I had brought my attention to him and I smiled as he smiled at me.
"Nothing" I replied with a cute but confused look on my face.

He reached over and gently kissed my cheek discreetly. His soft lips glided with my skin and I felt a heat generate from in between my thighs. Having already imagined dirty things of him, his kiss had only made matters worse.  I pushed my thighs together and adjusted my hips. A smirk formed on his face and he perched his hand on my clothed thigh. He smiled but continued to look at our teacher. I swallowed a gasp and rested my head in my hands which was rested on my desk. Knowing what he was doing he rubbed around my thigh, going higher with each horizontal movement. He was getting closer and closer to my clothes pussy. I felt a wet patch firm in-between my legs. My face darted towards him and quietly I asked,
"What are you doing" his face looking directly at mine he replied,
"I'm bored" with a grin on his face. I faced back towards Alaric, trying to avoid attention being brought towards me because that was the last thing I wanted right now. I hope nobody saw what was going on. Stefan sat there with a sly expression on his face, also looking towards the front of the classroom as if he wasn't making me this wet. His fingers danced all other my thigh until he reached the waist band of my sweats. His hand teased me, lifting the waist band up and tracing his finger tips across my stomach. His hand slipped under my clothing and I swallowed thickly. He hand slowly moved down to my underwear line, I let out a shaky breath and tried to focus on what Rick was blabbering on about.

He had moved his hand down to my panties and brushed past my throbbing clit. My mouth slightly opened and I swallowed a little gasp. Through the corner on my eye I could see a smirk on his devious face. He could hear my heart rate increase as he moved the clothing aside, trying to keep myself quiet I lent my hand on my mouth, covering it. He was rubbing my clit in rough figures of eights now, I took a deep breath maintaining eye contact with the board. He teased my entrance with his index finger. I tried to keep composure as he slipped the same finger inside me. I stared a glance his way but he still had his eyes on the board as if nothing was happening. His fingers curling and pulsing in and out of me at a pace that drove me crazy. His thumb taking his fingers place and took upon the job of arousing my clit. I had fell into a sequel of utter pleasure, forgetting I was in class.
"Y/n what's the answer to question 8" Rick said taking half my attention. Stefan looked at me as if his hand wasn't on me driving me crazy. He continued to thrust his finger in and out of me. I felt my cheeks go a bright red and Stefan added anything finger.
"Uh-I'm not sure" I stuttered while my cheeks flamed up in a darker red. Stefan smirked and laughed quietly to himself. Rick rolled his eyes and brung his attention to another student. I turned back around to Stefan and he curled his fingers perfectly inside me as I tried not to moan uncontrollably. I felt him hit my g spot as he pushed his fingers deep inside me. A whimper left my lips and I pursed my lips together while screwing my eyes shut. His thumb drew circles around my clit, just how he knew I liked it. My core grew sensitive as I came up to my orgasm, clenching around his fingers. My mouth hung open as he got rougher with his finger, thrusting it in and out of me. My legs began to shake as I grew closer to my orgasm. He looked at me with eyes as if he wasn't making me feel like I was on cloud nine. My mouth hung open as I looked as him and he grinned.
"Cum for me" he mouthed and I immediately did. If only I could hear the words come out his mouth. I squirted all over his fingers as they slowed down. I slapped a hand against my mouth and I came. He slowed down as my core grew sensitive. My cum coated his fingers.

He withdrew his hand once I had fully finished and I was left breathless.
"Asshole" I breathed quietly facing the front. I knew Stefan could hear me and I knew he knew it was aimed at him purely by the look on his smug face.