I promise

Wakanda 2015

T'challa POV 

I was in the garden with my son, training him While shuri his aunt was Recruiting if anything funny happens, "getting Tired, baba"peter said, "please, your the one Sweating" T'Challa said, "Yet you can't Lay a hit on me, and you're the one Doing the funny noise here" peter said, "I love how you try to hit him, but when he look down to Tie his shoe you fell to the lake" shuri said, "were did you go After that" peter said, "i Couldn't get the smell out so I had to change, look Beautiful but smells disgusting" T'Challa said, making them Laugh, "so how am I doing so far" peter said, "do not Worry my son you're doing fantastic, Almost in my level" T'Challa said proud to his son, "how are the Mission going" peter said, "oh that it is done, we are go to Have another meeting about it" T'Challa said, smiling at his son, "oh my god, baba Would you stop doing that, I'm too scared to do it" peter said, "Scared the first time you guys met was hilarious" T'Challa said, "Wait are you guys talking about that girl, who you have a Crush on, what a Way to meet someone and become friends like that, or Something more" shuri said, "oh Great Now aunt shuri, in this to, do you how the Whole kingdom with this" peter said, "yes" both said, "so that's why, Everyone was smiling at us, when we Haded that mission we were doing, Unbelievable, is that why, Grandma, was Giving me a vices" peter said, "yes but, she Also wants to spend time with you from all those years, she Missed" T'Challa said, "ok and I Appreciate that, but It's just weird" peter said, "we Only do it because you take a long time and you act different and weird yourself, that why we do it" T'Challa said, "ok fine but not all the time please" peter said, Laughing and so did T'Challa, "bother we, have to go we Have another mission" shuri said, "ok let go then, ready son"T'Challa said walk with him, "ready then you, baba" peter said Laughing, "wow you're going to do me like that"T'Challa said Side hugging him, "Don't worry baba I promise I will always protecting you" peter said, "I know you well son, I know you well.

present day

peter was sitting on a Bench, outside look at all the people, for what Had happened, he was able to hear who did it, for all the Radios and news, coming for all the people Phones, peter haded the ring that his father Ward on his finger, "I'm sorry baba I was not able to Keep my promise" Peter said, peter was still sitting on, until he see, nat walking up to him and sitting next to him, "I'm very sorry" nat said, peter look at her, then look Away, Still holding the ring of his father, "in there culture, death is not the end, it more of a stepping off point, you reach out with both hands, and bast and Sethmet, they lead you into the green veldit, where you can run forever" peter said, "that sounds very peaceful" nat said, "my father thought so, but I am not my father" peter said Putting the ring on, "peter, task force will decide who bring in Barnes" nat said, if she knows what he was, "don't bother, Natasha, I Take care of it myself" peter said, and then walk off,  making nat Confuse from what he said, nat Then gets a call for Steve and Answers it, "you all right" Steve said, "yeah thanks, look I know how much he means to you but stay home you'll only make this worse" nat said, "are you saying you'll arrest me" Steve said, "no but someone will that how it works now" nat said, "if he's this far gone, I should be the one to bring him in" Steve said, "why" nat said Quickly, "because I'm the one least likely die trying" Steve said, Ending the call, witch make nat worry a little, but more worried about what Peter had said of him Taking care of it.