Kindanped

Chapter 1 Maddie POV: The bell rings and all of the kids jump out of the seats.
I go to my locker and get my back pack and go on my phone.

"Hey Maddie". I turn and see josh my boyfriend "hey". I say and give him a hug.

I get a text it's from Mckenzie who is 10 years old hi Maddie dance is ending at 6 today.
I text her back k bye see u luv you.
"Maddie wanna go to dinner tonight". "Sure pick me up at 7:30". "Ok bye love you". "Love you".
I grab my back pack and go on Instagram and Twitter and start to walk home.
I get the feeling Somone is following me.
I turn around there is no one there.
I guess it was nothing I am on my phone and hear footsteps.
I whip around and see a tall figure that has a black mask on. I start to run.
He runs after me I run as fast as I can screaming "HELP". No one hears me I should have never taken the shortcut down the alley.
I see the Main Street come into view that's when I fell somthing hit me in the back of the head.
My vision blues and I stumble as I walk still screaming.
I feel a sharp pain in my ankle and fall to the floor.
My vison blurs together the figure lifts me up.
I struggle to break free. The man punishes me in the face and throws me in a black van then everything gose black.
What happend is all I think what happens?
Hope you liked the first ch