This is bad

Chapter 2 Maddie POV: my eyes open and my head is killing me and so is my ankle. "Ugg". I groan. I look around I am in the black van still. The car stops and the trunk opens. I begin to scream the man duck tapes my mouth and grabs my wrist. "Shut up u idiot". I try to run but the man grabs me.
He throws me inside the house and locks the door.
"Now you listen you are staying hear now".
"But". I protest. "And you will behave". I kick him and he slaps me across the face. Now get up he screams. He leads me up the stairs and into a small room. He throws me inside.
There is a twin bed and a desk and large walk in closest. No windows nothing no way to escape. "Now stay in hear". I don't reply he shuts and locks the door from the outside so there is no way I can escape. "Where am I". I mumble. 2 hours later I am getting really bored and hungry where is he? Is the man?
Mckenzie POV: Maddie texted me 2 hours ago she would be home she is still not
When I try to call her phone it gose to voicemail. That is unlike maddie where is she. "Mckenzie". My mom says. "What". I ask and turn my head my mom is crying holding a typed up letter.
"Look at this". I read the paper
Dear Ziglers I have kindnapped your daughter Madison Nicolle Zigler the star of dance moms miss perfect I have her and I will keep her I think
Say goodbye to your baby that you will never find and see again I am also kidnapping another one of the girls from dance moms don't worry it won't be your presios Mckenzie bye guys
I start to cry my mom calls the police and they come over. I call the other moms to worn them. Chloe's house dosnet anwer though.
I call josh maddies boyfriend he says sorry and he will find her.
Maddie POV: I wonder where he is I wonder how my mom and Kenzie are and if they found out.
The man bursts threw the door and throws in an uncounsios girl I see the blonde hair and I know who it is its Chloe he got her.
The man shuts the door and brings back to water bottles and some cold soup and a few stale crackers.
Chloe wakes up and sees me "Maddie". "Chloe". I say we both hug and start to cry.
End of chapter