The beging of it

Chapter 3 Maddie POV: My eyes open it was all a dream Chloe never was brought hear.
I start to cry I'm glad Chloe is safe but I wanted a friend hear with me also but she is safe.
The door opens "get up now". The man snaps.
I obey him and stand up.
He stares at me "can I have somthing to eat please". I ask the man hoping he will say yes.
"Later". He snaps. Then he punches me it the stomach hard. "now hear is some bread and a bottle of water eat it now".
I do and I save some of the water.
"Alright then". He says and begins to hit me and kick me again and again.
I groan at the pain. "Please stop please". I beg him. He Dosent listen but stops after a couple minutes.
"Alright now listen hear I am going to change your identity you will be a whole different girl and if you tell anyone who you are I will kill you".
I nod. "How you may ask right". "Well I'll break out of prison and do it". I nod knowing I can't tell anyone. "How old are you". "14 and in 8th grade I reply".
Alright let me see he gives me hair color that is blonde.
"Alright color your hair blonde he says and put these blue colored contacts in it is 5 am then I am taking you to schooll". I go into the bathroom and dye my hair.
I put the blue contacts in and let my long blonde hair now fall down it gose to the bottom of my ribs I look ok as a blonde I guess.
I step out "can I uh have some makeup". I say nurvesly. He nods "yes you will be like any other teenager but if you tell I will break out of prison and kill you your whole family and all your friends". I nod scared cause I don't want that to happen.
He hands me mascara concelear blush base eye liner a eyelash curler and a eye shadow palet. "Thanks". I say. He nods.
I put on the makeup and come back out. "Alright one last thing he says". He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a I phone 5s witch is gold "thank you". I say. He nods if you contact any of your old friends or family I will know with the tracker I put on this phone.
I nod "thanks".
Alright your new name and everything your name will be "Jenna". And you your last name is willmont "do you understand. "Yes".
"Alright we live in Florida just so you know I nod "I went shopping for you I went to pink holister Aeropostale and forever 21 you have 25 tops and 5 pants and 4 pairs of shorts. "Thank you". He Nods "like I said any normal teenager". "Oh and you will dance at another studio on there compition team if you make it tryouts are in 5 days at 5 till 8 "thank you". "Well u wanna make money off you and I know I will". "I give a weak smile. Oh one last thing we have to make sure you can't remeber your family so you can't remeber them "I reacherd how to do it so you will still remeber how to dance and write and read say goodbye to your memories of them "no please don't". I plead. He grabs a pot and hits me in the head them slams my head on the floor then everything gose black. I can't forget them I think I just can't.