Chapter 30

Kakashi, Sakura, Naruto and I were on our way to do some training. As we were walking, Kiba found us and gave us some interesting news.

"Lady Tsunade has been relieved as the Hokage." He said.

"Huh?"

"Someone named Danzo is gonna be the six Hokage. I don't know much but apparently he's been active behind the scenes." Oh no, that guy. I've heard too many stories about him to know that I shouldn't trust him a bit. "But that's not the only shocking thing. The Sixth Hokage has declared Sasuke as a rogue ninja and has given the approval to hunt him down."

"What the hell??" I questioned, shocked.

"Hm, they couldn't wait until Lady Tsunade recovered. It kinda makes sense." Kakashi spoke. "Sasuke is a rogue ninja. Normally, he would have been eliminated a long time ago. It's only because of Lady Tsunade that he's been allowed to live."

"Ugh, I want to see this Danzo." Sakura stated. She started walking but I stopped her.

"Wait. We shouldn't do anything reckless, that man is dangerous when provoked. We must stay calm."

"How can we stay calm when Sasuke is being hunted down?!" Naruto argued.

"Danzo probably knows that this is how you'll react. So you go see him, what happens after?" I said.

"I won't do anything violent. I'm just going to talk to him and ask him to change his mind about Sasuke."

"I hardly think he'll listen to you. You should be careful, he is the Hokage after all. One wrong move and you'll be sent to jail." Kakashi was right, Danzo is someone that would do anything to put Naruto in a cage.

"That's fine by me! I'm going!" He started to leave and Sakura joined him.

"Naruto!" I yelled. When Naruto heard me, he stood still and looked slowly behind him, noticing my furious face. "You have the nine tails. Danzo will do anything to lock you up in a cage. You won't be able to look for Sasuke, is that what you want?" He groaned but didn't leave his place. I walked to him and dropped my hands on his shoulders. "Let's not do anything sudden for now but I swear that we will do something about all of this. Just promise me that you won't go to Danzo." He nodded slowly and I smiled.

The kids asked us to cancel training and we let them go. We went in separate ways and me and Kakashi went for a walk since we didn't have much to do.

...

As I was walking around with Kakashi, we got called by Sai to go see Naruto. We arrived a the tent and he was all beaten up.

"Naruto, what happened?" I asked, worried. I sat next to him and try to do my best with treating his wounds. Kakashi and Sai went outside to talk and Tenzo and I stayed with Naruto. He explained the situation.

"I'm sorry, sis." He apologized.

"You should be more careful. I know that you asked for it but you seriously got hurt. It's not good for you. Jeez, maybe we should call Sakura, she would do a better job." I commented while Kakashi and Sai entered the tent.

"No, it's alright. If she sees me like this it'll just cause more trouble." Sai wanted to help me and we both cleaned and treated his bruises.

"I'm going to see the Raikage." Naruto announced.

"What are you thinking? The Five Kage summit is about to convene!" Tenzo said.

"What will you do when you see him?" Kakashi asked.

"I'm going to convince him to forgive Sasuke."

"Hmm...Alright." I said.

"What?" Tenzo asked confused.