Prologue: A Runaway Native

A 28-year old man named Leroy Kraus lives on a farm with his fiancée Katya and their white owl Sara. Katya Parkinson is an eco tourist, while Leroy is a gardening wizard.

Leroy's zodiac sign is Aquarius and Katya is a Leo woman. Leroy's ethnicity is: 100% African-American, 76% Native American, 50% Egyptian-Arab and 20% Filipino. Katya is a fully mixed race: African American and Asian-American.

When Katya has a call from her job, she kisses her husband to be goodbye.

"Leroy, I love you so much. I know our wedding will be in 5 months, but I got a tour to do. I'll let you know when I'm coming back. If I don't come back home, my boss will let you know or your vision knows. When I come back, we'll get married and start a family together. I'll always be with you forever, I will always be your baby. Just remember, if anything happened to you. Look for the light to escape and start a new life to take a leap of faith while remembering me." said Katya.

Leroy and Katya kissed before she leaves to go to work.

At the safari... Katya guides the tour guests to the right path of the jungle.

The gunshot is heard from far away, Katya evacuates the guests to the hotel. As she did, she tries to enter the hotel but she is shot in the back.

This Afternoon before evening fall... Leroy plays his guitar and flute to play a song for his crystals and his pots of plants.

Leroy has a flashback.

~Flashback

He sees that his wife got shot in the back and then her mysterious murderers come to find him.

Leroy begins to pack his belongings: his crystals, his guitar, his flute, and his pots of plants quickly before leaving his home.

Leroy goes to the train station, he turns in his train tickets, and gets inside the train to head to the city.

His fiancée's murderers failed to chase after him.