𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟿

"How's Damara? Is she awake?" tanong ni North nang makalapit sa kinaroroonan nina Vander.

"She's still in coma but her breathing is fine. I think we should bring her to the hospital," sagot ni Vander.

"But the hospital is too far from here, let's just bring her to our clinic," giit ni North. Tumango naman ang huli at binuhat si Damara.

"Where are you going?" tanong ng kakarating lang na si Kilowatt. Hawak hawak ng binata ang tatlong mineral bottle. "Oh, I got this from your kitchen, Fernsby," sabi ng binata bago hinagis ang isang bote ng tubig kay Otis.

"We're going to bring her to their clinic since the hospital is too far from here," tugon ni Vander sa tanong ni Kilowatt.

"Oh," Kilowatt's only response and helped Otis to stand. "Let's go."

Nang marating nila ang clinic na nasa loob lang din ng mansyon ay agad silang pumasok at pinahiga si Damara sa isang hospital bed. Naupo ang tatlo habang si North naman ay nakatayo at nakatitig lang kay Damara.

"Did you fell inlove with her because she saved you?" nakakunot-noong tanong ni Kilowatt kay North.

"No, I just find her amusing, brave, and bold. Despite the hate she feels for me, she chose to took the bullet for me to stop Winter. If I only let Winter kill father, this won't happen." Napakuyom ang kamao ni North sa kaniyang naisip, nagsisi nga siya sa kanyang ginawa. Nagsisi siya nang pigilan niya si Winter na patayin ang ama.

"It's too late to say that," masungit na sabi ni Kilowatt.

"Ang sungit ata ni Kilowatt ngayon?" pabulong na tanong ni Otis kay Vander.

"Yeah, he's acting strange," sagot ng binata.

"I'm going, I need to help Winter to redeem myself." He waved his hand and left.

Hindi pa rin nahahanap ni Winter kung saan nagpunta ang ama, kanina pa siya palibot-libot ngunit pati anino ng ama ay hindi niya makita.

"Just where the fvck is he?" Winter murmured.

Habang hawak ang isang baril sa kanyang mga kamay, maingat na sinusuri ni Winter ang bawat sulok ng kanilang mansyon. Lahat ng parte ay kanyang tinitingnan mapa-banyo man o kwarto.

When she heard a click at her back, she immediately hide behind the wall. Someone's pointing a gun in her position. She slowly peeked to see the man who's also holding a revolver. But to her surprise, it's her brother, North.

"Older brother, what are you doing here?" Winter asked.

"I've come to help you, Winter, You're pale, are you okay?" asked North. Back then, Winter would tremble in fear every time she sees her older brother but now, it seems so normal to her approaching her brother. She had overcome her fear towards North and her father, she had overcome it after overcoming her own demon—her own self.

Winter smiled at her brother and nod her head. "I'm fine, Brother. Let's find Father." She isn't fine, her body is tired and it's starting to give up due to the gunshots. Her wounds from North's torture wasn't also healed. Her body can't take it anymore but she needs to end this.

Together, they check all the rooms but their father was nowhere to be found. It only means one thing, their father isn't there.

"Dorian is on the other side of the mansion, maybe Father is also hiding in there," Winter stated. Both of them nod at each other before running towards where Dorian is.

A series of gunshots rang out of the whole mansion, it's positive. Their father and Dorian are now exchanging gunfires.

Nang dumating sila sa kinaroroonan ni Dorian ay agad silang tumulong dito. North signaled the both of them to separate their positions, the two immediately followed while North is covering for them.

When they successfully separated, North signaled them that he'll be heading to where Norton is hiding. The two of them nodded. They covered North while he's heading to Lord Norton.

"Father, just give up!" North shouted.

"I won't ever give up, my useless son," the Lord answered. Both of them are already 2 meters away from each other, hiding behind the walls of the mansion.

"Father, is power more important than your own children? We followed your footsteps, we followed your orders, we became assassins without complaints. Father, is being the strongest in the underworld wasn't enough?" While talking, North slowly walk towards his father. They're now 1 meter away from each other.

"I want all of them to bow their heads to me, I want them to praise me for raising such a powerful weapon that can kill them in an instant." Again, Norton fired towards where Winter and Dorian.

"But they already praise you, Father. You're now the strongest man in the underworld, they already know how capable we are. They're all afraid to go against us because of that. Isn't that enough, Father? We've already earned billions from them, we can now live a free and happy life... free from the world of killings." Sadness is evident in North's voice.

"Do you even know what you're saying, North? We can't escape this world, if we try to, we'll be their preys. All of them will be after us, that's why I created Winter's other persona. They won't try to go against us if they'll know that Winter is unbeatable. Can you see your sister? She killed half of my men, alone. Even with the four gunshots in her body and bruises from your torture, she can still stand. But why did the five of you go against me? I did this for your own good," mahabang sabi ni Norton. While Norton is talking, Winter took a few steps near North.

"Father, I made my decision after I shot Damara. I won't kill you, I won't try to kill you anymore because I realized... tho you want power, you also want to protect this family. But I never thought that you would shot Colden, he's our baby... how could you shot a fourteen-year-old boy? And you know he doesn't have a strong physic, he's weak and fragile, Father. That's why we let him handle all the hacking, he can do anything when he's in front of the computer, he can only hold a computer. He can't hold any weapon because his body is weak and yet you shot him." Winter sob in the middle of talking. "What if he'll die, father? Do you really want to kill us? Did you really mean what you said to mother that you'll kill us including her?"

While they were entertaining their father with their talking, Dorian also made his move. He took a smoke bomb from Winter's room that's also located in the second floor.

"I'm evil, but I never want to kill any of you. I want power but I didn't mean to shot you and Colden. I was driven by my emotions because all of you are going against me," Norton answered.

"Let's fix this, Father. We won't go against you anymore," North stated and comes out of where he's hiding.

"But I know you'll never follow me anymore because of what I've done, might just kill all of you before you kill me," Norton muttered before firing the gun he's holding to North.

North fell in the floor holding his shot stomach. Dorian who arrived a little late took the smoke bomb out and threw it to where Norton is. When the smoke is everywhere, Winter took the chance to shoot her father. She run towards where her father is hiding and shot him multiple times. Her father's eyes can adjust easily but Winter is more fast than his eyes. When his eyes adjusted, he's already shot.

He fell on the floor with eyes wide open, raising a snake was challenging at the same time exciting, but when the snake you raise bit you, it's not fun at all.