Chapter 4

This chapter is a little rushed but I wanted to give you all something cause I know you've been waiting! I'll fix it up later. Enjoy!
.........

Nash POV:

"I get this feeling that I just want to hurt her. Crush her. Make her feel the pain I feel. Make her see what I see. I want to see the fear in her eyes and the reaction that she gives me when I-"
I stopped myself when I realized how Gruesome my thoughts were getting.
    My hands clenched as I told this random lady all the things I wanted to do to Navaeh.

      I was told that I had to go to therapy and I actually wanted to see if it would work. I couldn't tell anyone who I was close to, so maybe a stranger would be easier?

   I stopped speaking my thoughts and looked up at the therapist who seemed worried about me.

Everyone is worried about me.
   Even I'm worried about me. This isn't like me.
These thoughts aren't me.

    "Nash, have you ever met this girl before?"

I thought about it.
      She seemed familiar. Something about her attracts me to her. But I want to hurt her. Sometimes even kill her.

But why?

    "No I haven't. That's what makes it all strange. I still don't understand what it is about her that brings out this bad side of me"

     She began writing on her little notepad that was sitting on her lap. Her glasses slowly started sliding down her nose from all the writing she kept doodling on there.

    "Well I do think that your medication needs to be lessened so you may see your visions more clearly. I need to know what it is you are envisioning so we can get to the route of the problem. As for navaeh, I would try to stay as far as possible from her. You shouldn't risk this side of you coming out again"
         She looked at me like she knew what she was talking about.

Does she not realize the pain I'm going to go through seeing these visions?
Or what about my episodes? Aren't they gonna get worse?
   "Are you sure?" I asked her to clarify what I am hearing.

"Yes. This is the only way I can help you and further our conversations."

I nodded.
............

    Having a long drive back to my apartment I had time to think about the changes that will be happening to me mentally. This problem that I have has bothered me for the longest time and the fact that I'll be revealing it instead of suppressing it honestly scares me. I didn't know what I was capable of.

      I opened the front door and noticed the door was unlocked.
Liana must be here.
  I gave her a key and still ask myself why I did. 

     "Nash! You're home! How did it go?" She ran up giving me a tight hug. She smelled of peaches, it was one of  my favorite scents. But It reminded me of navaeh, she always had a peaches scent with a hint of rose to her and that made me go crazy.

      I didn't understand why I thought of navaeh when I was with my girlfriend.

      "It was fine. Gonna be taking less medications. That's all everyone has been telling me to do so we are going to see if they are right"

"Oh Nash. I can see that that's going to be very hard to adjust to. But I'll be here for you"
She grabbed my hand and smiled sweetly.

But I could see through that smile. I knew she was the type to switch up on me if another man came up to talk to her.

"Thanks babe" I brushed her off telling her I had a long day and wanted to take a nap.

  ..........