Chapter 1

This book is a sequel to my other book "my bully" if you read it then great :) it should make some sense to you. If you haven't read it (I recommend you don't because I hate it now Hahahah), it may be a bit confusing in the beginning but you don't really need to know the other book to enjoy this. It's more of a restart. Hope you enjoy!

Nash POV:

     Life was different now. College has just begun and it seems like this is the most important time of my life. Who you hung out with didn't matter, what people thought of you didn't matter.

    What mattered was getting your shit together and working hard to get the job that you will be stuck in for the rest of your life. I always thought there was more to life than that. More to experience, 

      I honestly don't know why my father made me go to college, when I obviously will be taking over his business in a couple months.
      Something about having a college degree made you look more professional and Sophisticated? I don't know. 

    I've been having a lot of mental problems lately that I constantly go see a therapist and nurse about.
     I get weird flashbacks that I don't remember happening.

      Sometimes it gets so hard that I begin to cry and my whole body shakes from anxiety. Pills keep getting assigned to me but they haven't been helping. They keep trying to find something but I don't think they ever will.

Other days I wake up with no memory of what happened the night before.

It's a pain I've never felt before.

         One time I was caught starting a fight with a random stranger in the middle of the night, but had no memory of doing that. My father had to tell me about it and let me just say it didn't end well.

             Why me?

     What has been helping me through is my girlfriend liana, shes not the greatest but what relationship is.

    My father set me up with her during a business after party, and we surprisingly hit it off.
  Maybe because I was very vulnerable and going through a lot and just needed someone.
But who knows.
   Looks like I updated you enough for now.
Let's see where this goes.
~~
Authors POV:

   You may be asking, where is the new Kim?               Why isn't Nash with her?

   The day after the hospital Nash lost all his memory of Kim. Everything that involved her was forgotten but not entirely lost.

     Nash sees her in his flashbacks but doesn't know who that is or was. He feels the emotions he felt in small bursts of time. Killing him slowly. He needs a cure but what is that cure?

    Since Nash forgot about Kim, he forgot who the new Kim was. He would have to meet her all over again and he hasn't.

So Nash's life continued without her.

Setting him in the place he is in now.
****

>{I decided to change the new Kim's name so it isn't confusing. Kim is past Kim. The new Kim is known as Nevaeh}<

Nevaeh POV:

   Life was hectic.
      My nursing internship was only getting harder as the semesters went by.

     I love to help people and always will no matter the situation. I hate to see people hurting.

    I've always helped people around me, and in the hospital I always worked along side nurses with their patients.

But I finally was assigned to my own. The nurses saw how hard I worked and how great I was and promoted me earlier than the other students.

     I still remember the excitement I had when I was assigned to my first case.

The patients name is Nash Grier.
————

   Sorry that this isn't an actual interesting interactive chapter but I wanted to give an idea of the story!

!!! Also the new Kim is Nevaeh , just so you all aren't lost or confused !!!!

Hope it seems interesting enough. If not then..... I'm sorry ?

Thankyou for the support , I'll make sure to add the next (more interesting) chapter this weekend.