Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I updated huh? Well I kind of moved on from writing and got married in the process !
      I am no longer a fan of Nash as I was, but I will continue the story for the storyline and characters. Nash is just going to be the guys name but to me won't be the actual Nash Grier. I will still keep his pictures in so u guys can have an idea of who the "character" is. But I may change it in the future if that's okay.
You can still picture Nash Grier or just your dream guy haha
I really enjoy this storyline so I decided to continue it!!
Thank you for the love of the first book. People still read it till this day so I figured why not continue the second one for you all to continue.
I hope you continue to enjoy the story !!
.............

      Nevaeh POV:

   "There's no other way I can get a different patient?" I asked my supervisor.
    She looked at the list of names on her clipboard and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Looks like everyone is already assigned" she looked at me as I sighed in annoyance.

"Look Nevaeh, if you want to be a good nurse you need to understand that it doesn't matter who the patient is, it's your job to want to help them. Understand?"

    It was embarrassing having her lecture me in front of other students as they walked by.
    But I understood. I had to stop being selfish and continue what I came here for.
.............

      "Alright Nash, looks like I'm your nurse for the next couple weeks." I opened the door without hesitation, causing him to jump from my unannounced enter.

      He chuckled and looked down to his hands.

"Couldn't switch patients huh?" He looked up at me with a HA attitude.

"Listen Nash, I don't know you and don't want to know you. We are in the same class and that's all there is to it. I don't want to hear any funny remarks from now on." I placed my clipboard down and looked at the medications that he takes.

     There were so many.
Can a young adult take that many medications?

    "I can see on your chart that you were recently diagnosed with PTSD"

PTSD
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder; anxiety and flashbacks triggered by a traumatic event

"Have the medications been helping you?" I asked, sitting down across from him.

"Not at all.
I still get flashbacks and they seem to get worse each time" he gazed out the window as he spoke.
His fingers were twiddling with anxiety.

He seemed scared.

"Do you want to tell me one of the flash-"

"No"

He interrupted me before I could finish my question. His voice deep and angry.

"I don't tell anyone about them. I don't care to."

He didn't make eye contact with me.

"Well how can I help you if you don't tell me?" I asked leaning back onto my hair.

He didn't even move but I felt his eyes look up at me.

"Figure it out yourself" he huffed under his voice.

I wasn't sure what else could help this boy if he didn't want to explain what was going on with him.
Doctors are just giving him what they think will fix him. But don't care to see that it isn't helping.